Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sonsie (sub)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He has had way too many chances and is currently displaying the form of a VFL player.
He doesnt dispose of the ball and doesnt creat. Prestia was miles better even though he made mistakes as well.

Some of us see the game as it its, we are on the bottom of the ladder for a reason. That is not crazy talk, look at where we are and you may realise Hopper is a poor mans caddy on twice the money. Ill be more than happy if he proves me otherwise, save me bitching about it.
way to many chances- is crazy
displaying the form of a VFL player - is beyond crazy
just not seeing what your seeing..

Holy crap, the AFL write up mentions Dixon as the physical presence Port need to win a flag... Crickey. That wasn't true 5 years ago and it sure isn't now. Unless of course, the umpires continue to ignore his blatant shoves in the back.
Umpires are missing Porkins playing that they can ignore the blatant pushes against

it’s very simple we have picked the wrong coach. at 3 qtr time he was saying port will probably take it up a gear. ffs he did nothing about it. just let it happen. balta is playing with no confidence. put him in the ruck. change it up. the problem is we have absolute muppets in the side kosi sonsie ryan short macca dow. couldn’t get a game for seaford. now what happens when nank is out. we need a ruck a couple of forwards and an inside mid or 2.
Not sure the coaches fault we have so many injuries. Could have swung Balta into the ruck but his plan had kept us within 2 goals at 3 qtr time (we'd be leading if our giys could concentrate inside the last 3 minutes of a quarter.

As much as I agree that we'd prefer to have other options than Kosi and Ryan, right now, we don't. Blame Yze if you want for that, but it's a cop out imo.

Didn’t help the boundary rider said it was a tactical sub. Nank would be the last player we would sub off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yze got word that Jagga was our best.
"GET NANK OFF"

Have a look at the list of votes, and the guys who have received (at the time of writing this) 3 votes or less.
And it's largely made up of ....
  • Broad
  • Short
  • KMAC
  • Dow
  • Kozi
  • Ryan
  • HRS
  • Sonsie (before you jump in, yes I know he was sub, but pretty sure he would have still been on the list if he started)
All the guys that a fair number of people on here have been saying are not up to it, and should not get picked again. Yet we keep recycling those same players, but expect different output from them. If they remain on the list we will continue to go backwards. We have been in games for at least a half, but we can't run out a game because the young guys we have in do not have the games and conditioning under their belt. They should have been played ahead of these guys, and been racking up games. We would have still lost, but we would have more games into the kids.
You may have missed it but we've had more than a couple of injuries this season. Selection integrity has been far more difficult.

I don't care as all those players i mentioned have consistently stuffed up all year and they've continued to get games. Blight and Bauer could've played yesterday. Ezy and the MC continue to back in the same duds and generally at the expense of kids. Trezise last week as a sub was a joke and it's like he doesn't communicate with Morris or watch VFL games.
All i see some clown giggling on the boundary line and the game is still alive. Two weeks in a row now he's done it and to me he's not fully invested especially not playing potential future talent and constantly backing in potatoes. The guy has a loser mentality and constantly making excuses. I hope for ours and his sake he can crank up the professionalism next year as he's way off the standard atm.
Options are severely limited , I agree blight should be in as it would add some flex to our talls , Bauer deserves a chance to date he’s done nothing at senior level so arguable impact he will have , as for Dow and the like , with injuries to TT naturally he’d come in , who else . No coach could win a game with the team were putting out there that f50 is unwinnable, so best we can do is be competitive and our youngsters make progress to that end we passed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of things. Nank landed hard on his back at a centre bounce late in the third. I’m concerned whether he will get up for next week.
Our kick in game plan is so maddening. So predictable. And the stop and prop style of play is killing momentum and allowing teams to set up.
Some of our senior players should have a good hard look at themselves. The jumper has hit the floor. Dimma when he was up and about didn’t allow for that. Some truths need to be dished out behind closed doors by Yze.
After the live call ended we had a chat. We spoke about Paul Roos not playing guys who didn’t want to be there the following season. I’m kinda at that point.
I know i have said we can’t afford to do a Melbourne and get rid of all the experience, but, if you’re only happy for the good times and not prepared to work your way back up to it, then get the **** out of my club. And if that’s Bolton etc, then fine, thanks for the memories and f…. off. There’s a million kids who would die to be in your position.
The kids still look good and show promise. I got no beef with any of them. But our senior guys? Some of them were a ****ing embarrassment last night.

Ins: Bauer, Vlaustin, Graham, Taranto, Blight
Outs: Ryan, Short, Dow, Broad, Sonsie.

Balta forward, Blight covers back. Bauer can go in the forward line mix as we rotate rucks etc, the other two improve mid depth.
Who hacked your account CB17? 😂

You can’t have Hopper Prestia TT Graham Ross and Dusty all playing midfield. So who are you going to replace in the midfield, Dow would go but who are the other three players. HRS has gone past Pickett and Grimes is no longer in his prime and is really no better than Broad these days and if I had a choice I would probably pick Blight. Graham and Ross are probably fighting for the same position. Is MRJ really that much better than Mansell or Campbell. If all our players were a available some of these guys would be in the VFL
I'd pick Tresize over both Grimes and Broad. Would also include Blight.

Ross is an automatic starter when fit. Graham can be traded/free agency on his bike.

Kozi should play ruck
Kozi and Balta will just need to share the load, bring Bright back in for some hight down back when Balta is in the ruck and will need some extra bench time as well

Might work out because it will make it difficult for the pies to plan around with no rucks at all available for us

Especially if TT, Lynch come back.

The draft is a worry as there’s a lot of talent but it doesn’t seem anyone is sure who is the absolute standout. It could up being the 3rd or 4th pick ends up the best player.
Exactly, which is why I hate the carry on about tanking to get pick 1.
End up with a wooden spoon in the history books and then potentially take a kid at 1 that ends up being the 4th or even lower pick in hindsight.

I'd pick Tresize over both Grimes and Broad. Would also include Blight.

Ross is an automatic starter when fit. Graham can be traded/free agency on his bike.
Really liked nippers attack on the footy and he’s good overhead too , ffs I hope we don’t drop him

Exactly, which is why I hate the carry on about tanking to get pick 1.
End up with a wooden spoon in the history books and then potentially take a kid at 1 that ends up being the 4th or even lower pick in hindsight.
The bad news mate is , ,,,,,,,drum roll ,,,,we ain’t tanking ,,,this is it

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast v Port and Changes v Pies

Back