Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sonsie (sub)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many on here raging over a game we had little chance winning going into.
The way you carry on you’d think we were still a premiership team and had gone down by 50+.
We have had a large majority of the team out all year in addition to players constantly in and out with no consistency what do you expect.
Enjoy that we put up a fight for most of the match with some young players showing something.

I'll just copy paste my comment from the game day thread on my thoughts.

While the last qtr has been horrible, I have actually been happy with our competitiveness up to 3 qtr time.

I think a lot of our younger players shown a lot tonight. However I don't think many of them have the tank to run out a full afl game at this stage. It should come with experience and a few more pre-seasons.

Subbing Nank was a big mistake imo. Not only is he crucial to have in the ruck, but he is our captain and I think our players (Particularly our younger players) were lost and lacking direction from his presence on the field.

Was a pretty spirited performance for a while , tresize, banks Campbell green all good , had we not @&#$ dreadful games from
Kozi
Ryan
Balta
Broad
I’m sure we would have made a game of it , we just couldnt buy a mark i50 . Dixon toyed with Balta d broad just coukd t do a thing right
Ffs get blight and Bauer into the side , we need players that can actually catch the ball , it might help

Honestly thought our kids were okay. Though some of our senior players should seriously be out the door come end of year. Balta letting spud Dixon kick 4 was terrible

Rioli, Campbell, Mansell, Banks good.

Trezise a bit panicky at times but he’ll grow. Thought Smith showed something.

Oh, and Hopper is a butcher :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who impressed?
A few players in and out of the game.
I thought Hugo did well the first half and then went missing. Mansell also.
Seth good in patches.
Expect this I guess from young fellas
Prestia and Hopper toiled hard but we got flogged in clearances- really hurt us trying to stay in touch when every reset gave them a chance to hurt us going fwd.
Hard to see Sonsie or Ryan making it. A bust

Brought the heat for a while, but the result was never really in doubt.

We’ve got problems all over the park, and we’d still be a mile off it with everyone available as we have too many experienced players who are a sad shadow of themselves at their peak.

It’s grim and I don’t know if we’ve hit rock bottom.

When is something going to be done about the inconsistency of umpiring dished up for us each week? I don’t mind bad calls if they are made for both teams but tonight was another masterclass of screw the tigers. On another note, an injury to Nank is just the cherry on top ffs
I said it in the game day thread, I'd love to see one of our players go full on Mark Jackson on the umps, give away a 50 then get in the campaigners face tell him he is either the worst umpire in the comp or a cheating dog and cop another 50. Would be worth it.
Even do a ****ing hand stand say your in the circus with clowns.

Last edited:
Kosi needs to go….…we get the ball in enough but rebounds twice as fast bc he just can’t compete
Made his opponent look like Ross glendinnig how bad does it look when his opponent reads it like a book and he’s flat footed like he plays for bunyip seconds , Ryan takes one mark for the game . I can see why they rolled dice to see if brown could play forward , would rather they do that with blight . Brown was out of the game too often

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast v Port and Changes v Pies

Back