Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sonsie (sub)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

you are being very kind, broad undone all his good work with at least 5 unforced and costly errors

short and broad kicking jabby 14m-20m passes so tight on the boundary is driving me bonkers. it is so vanilla, predictable and safe it makes little sense even when it comes off and when it dosent it is diabolically bad and another goal or a point or an easy deep entry to the oppo. rinse and repeat.
maybe they are tanking

Hawks looking good at the moment. Didn’t see a Hodge, Mitchell, Roughy or Buddy out there yesterday.

Always felt effort and buy-in are the most important elements.
They've got some young A graders though.

Day, Newcombe with MacKenzie, Watson and MacDonald young but tracking in that direction. Weddle looks like being a superstar on his current trajectory.

They've then gone and filled holes with Chol, Ginnivan, Amon, Massimo etc.

There's no reason we can't be climbing in 2027 if we nail our picks like they have and on the assumption like you said the players buy in to what Yze is doing.

I dunno. Some of them seem to be making the same mistakes more and more (Short, McIntosh, Broad).
I'm talking about the one's who have been very good and those who will take us forward. Balta made two shokers at the end, they were lazy almost, but as Yze said, he wanted the players to take chances later in the game, our only hope.

Short has lost all sort of form, and again didn't want the contact when he stood under an intercept. That is not having your heart in it. Broad I still think is a good player, but we'll see how that goes, and MacIntosh is hanging in there, like he has for a few years.

I'm talking about the one's who have been very good and those who will take us forward. Balta made two shokers at the end, they were lazy almost, but as Yze said, he wanted the players to take chances later in the game, our only hope.

Short has lost all sort of form, and again didn't want the contact when he stood under an intercept. That is not having your heart in it. Broad I still think is a good player, but we'll see how that goes, and MacIntosh is hanging in there, like he has for a few years.
Don't mind keeping some of the vets around who are cooked but can still contribute - as insurance. If Kmac and Broad are still here and Grimes goes around again they should be prepared to play VFL. Don't like it off you go. Short in the same boat, you cant have his output as a leader and then turn around and demand high standards from kids.

Don't mind keeping some of the vets around who can still contribute - as insurance. If Kmac and Broad are still here and Grimes goes around again they should be prepared to play VFL. Don't like it off you go. Short in the same boat, you cant have his output as a leader and then turn around and demand high standards from kids.
Agree. Yze has come in to a bit of a mess. First and most obvious is the injury run, but the more long term situation of coming into a side that has 3 fairly recent premierships with a lot of those players still there. He could not have come in and stripped the side of those players, one because injuries stripped our depth, but because loyalty to those players is important.

Hardwick could and should have done it. He developed almost no young players in the last 4 years as coach, Mansell perhaps. But Yze had to have a good look and given those declining players a chance. Grimes for example. How could he come in and say to Grimes better to hang up the boots. He did not have that licence yet. Now he does.

He has been loyal, but has started to add the youth that we need. Miller, Ralphsmith, Mansell, Banks, Brown, Campbell, Smith, Trezise, Green, all look like players who will be around rd.1 next year. They have taken their chances and all look like players, and they all have one central attribute, they are all quick, something we have lacked so badly from. Some may falter, but that is a big difference to where Yze started the year.

Last edited:
A couple of things. Nank landed hard on his back at a centre bounce late in the third. I’m concerned whether he will get up for next week.
Our kick in game plan is so maddening. So predictable. And the stop and prop style of play is killing momentum and allowing teams to set up.
Some of our senior players should have a good hard look at themselves. The jumper has hit the floor. Dimma when he was up and about didn’t allow for that. Some truths need to be dished out behind closed doors by Yze.
After the live call ended we had a chat. We spoke about Paul Roos not playing guys who didn’t want to be there the following season. I’m kinda at that point.
I know i have said we can’t afford to do a Melbourne and get rid of all the experience, but, if you’re only happy for the good times and not prepared to work your way back up to it, then get the **** out of my club. And if that’s Bolton etc, then fine, thanks for the memories and f…. off. There’s a million kids who would die to be in your position.
The kids still look good and show promise. I got no beef with any of them. But our senior guys? Some of them were a ****ing embarrassment last night.

Ins: Bauer, Vlaustin, Graham, Taranto, Blight
Outs: Ryan, Short, Dow, Broad, Sonsie.

Balta forward, Blight covers back. Bauer can go in the forward line mix as we rotate rucks etc, the other two improve mid depth.
wants Graham in

said my post is unhinged

1721601054721.gif

ok but the question is why was he appointed in the first place

hes prob ruined a few careers
He has worked for the club for 10 years mate, he was the easy option :(

He has worked for the club for 10 years mate, he was the easy option :(
why the cost cutting with 30 mil in the bank ?

we are the second richest club in the league after west coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wants Graham in

said my post is unhinged

View attachment 2055215
Gotta get the trade value up.

The Office Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

whos rucking this week

pies kissed on the dick with nank going out, hopefully they rush in yankee lurch and he makes a fool of himself
Kozzie gon wreck USA USA

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast v Port and Changes v Pies

Back