Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sonsie (sub)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It will happen in the last round like last season. It’s all counter productive too bc they can’t go back to the VFL to capture any form and they basically get an extra week holiday.
Agree. I hope I am wrong but can see a few of the young guys squeezed out. We have 6 senior players potentially returning in next two weeks and you can bet it’s the young guys who will make way and McIntosh, Broad and Pickett might get dropped for the last game. Short of course will play every game

Why I'm against giving him and Pickett another year next year as we won't view them as 'depth'., but feel compelled to play them.
[/QUOT
They've been using Kamdyn as our primary key forward a couple of games this year when we've lost players mid-game. Pickett has gone in the ruck. They're our utilities you can play out of position to let the young blokes continue in their position.

We don't need both of them in the team next year, but Kamdyn in particular has been a ****ing workhorse for us. People talking about dropping him don't understand the role he's playing for us.
Makes sense and on the weekend no one who was fit probably could take his spot but in other weeks would it make that big a difference if a young guy played instead of him.

Stengle had George, Rioli, Higgins, Butler in front of him. He was offered a better contract by the crows and left. He'd played 2 games with us by 2018.
Failed at the crows too.
Good luck, good timing that Geelong worked out.
Ok your memory is better than mine I thought we delisted Tyson? Cos of some off field issues or discipline?

If it’s good enough for terrific players like Haynes, Wines, Boak, Dixon and Coniglio to play seconds, it’s good enough for our older guys.
Don't let our match committee hear you.

We have 6 senior players potentially returning in next two weeks and you can bet it’s the young guys who will make way
I would put my house on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & toast v Port and Changes v Pies

Back