Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never commented on another team's board after a game before. I'd be absolutely spewing if I were you guys. Robbed. That goal review was beyond a joke. Not good enough for a professional league.

Nothing will be said though AFL sweep it under the carpet as per usual

Cotch was tagged hard after Prestia went off, shows how much he's still rated by the opposition
So always my question, how do teams manage to tag our players to the point of them having little impact but we don't seem to be able to or don't want to do the same to the opposition e.g. Neale?

Overall plenty of positives for the future and let's be honest, we didnt have the cattle to have won the GF especially without meatball, so great making the finals but a win simply pushed us further down the draft order.

We can now reset, bring in some fresh talent including hopefully a fit TT and we launch again next season. Learn to win the close ones and we are in a totally different position this time next year.

The transition of the team from experience to youth would always be hard for supporters to accept following 3 premierships in a short space of time from a team of absolute legends. It's been a wonderful ride and I have total confidence we can bounce back to being a strong contender very quickly.

Not sure about all this Gibcus hate, thought Balta was atrocious. Gave Hipwood ridiculous leg rope at the start of the game, not to mention he’s gone for an open palm slap instead of smashing it over the line at the end.

no way we'd win next week anyway

they dont want us to win again
Agreed Groupie_ No way we beat Sydney or Melbourne without Prestia…We’ll never know, but with two Superstars a bit distracted tonight, and this week…Stack might’ve stepped up…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So always my question, how do teams manage to tag our players to the point of them having little impact but we don't seem to be able to or don't want to do the same to the opposition e.g. Neale?

Overall plenty of positives for the future and let's be honest, we didnt have the cattle to have won the GF especially without meatball, so great making the finals but a win simply pushed us further down the draft order.

We can now reset, bring in some fresh talent including hopefully a fit TT and we launch again next season. Learn to win the close ones and we are in a totally different position this time next year.

The transition of the team from experience to youth would always be hard for supporters to accept following 3 premierships in a short space of time from a team of absolute legends. It's been a wonderful ride and I have total confidence we can bounce back to being a strong contender very quickly.
If we tag - "holding free".
If they tag - "he was well held".

Score review didn't cost us the game. Dion Prestia's hammy did.

We're desperate for contested ball winning mids. Taranto would have been handy tonight.

On the positive side, how good were Sonsie and MJ in the first half? Build up the tanks of those guys and there's two stars in the making.

Back