Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We lost fellas
Get over it

Not up to it when it counted
Too many s**t kicks and we paid for it

I blew 600 on the game. But I don't blame sportsbet. I put the bet on.
I don't blame the ball that bounced the wrong way

I don't get on big footy and sook... o wait...

I do

But I get footballer cant controls everything. Unlike you little gamers and your fantasy girlfriends

All your posts are bitching about people bitching. Get a life you miserable campaigner

Proud of the boys they played well but was not meant to be with all the close loses

I dont think we really had much of a chance to win the flag so doesnt really matter if your 8th or 2nd

The Kids have shown a fair bit this year and we have another 3-4 in the sheds that will step up next year and another year under their belts will just improve.

Hope our pick 11 or 12 will be enough to land Tarantino and maybe another quality kid

The Future is bright and not to disappointing

Meant to say in the other thread, good experience for our kids for next year. They did well.
Yep. Sonsie is going to be a terrific player. He's a steal. Cumberland also.

Gibcus is a kid,he will learn.

Can't pot a bloke in his first final. Some of the experienced blokes deserve the criticism that comes though.

Also, Bolton is selfish. The last 6 weeks there have been signs of it, but his non gives to Cumberland and Lynch today were telling.

In close games, as a forward, he is the most selfish player I have come across. Upfield he is selfless. Inside 50, he gets tunnel vision and torches teammates.

Bolton, Baker(except late in last qtr), Balta, Tarrant even Rioli as a defender was not great, Cumberland was down, Short did not seem to make a difference either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Score review is embarrassing. Such an Australian thing to do, claim to be professional and left looking like fools. Wonder if Gil has ever watched F1, if the drivers lifted up their visers when travelling at 300 clicks you would be dead set be able to count their eyebrow hairs and beads of sweat the tech is that good. Look at the tennis, literally millimeter perfect ball tracking when the ball is moving at 220 clicks.

And look what we have, pathetic tech that flat out looks like the AFL fished it out of JB HiFi’s discount bin and the usual ‘making up rules as we go’ mentality.

Last edited:
Every day of the week it has to be definitive to overturn that decision! That’s as fu*ked as it gets , not saying it was a goal but the rules are the rules

Story of our year to loose like that but some poor turnovers & a bit of luck cost us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was pretty numb on the siren, but to be honest anyone who's watched us play this year saw it coming (6 games played this year decided by under 6 points - we lost them all tells the story, please fix in off season dimma). Also prestia's injury would have soured any victory.

Definitely a lot of positives from this team.
  • Gibcus - I'm really bullish on him, gets in great spots, reads the play and backs himself. He'll clean up his hands and then we have an elite half back
  • MRJ - clean up disposal and we have a real talent
  • Sonsie and Ross - looking like really solid mids, two of our better players tonight, especially ross
  • Miller - finally some good tall talent showing signs. looks very comfortable at the level
  • pickett - not a youngster but wanted to give him a shoutout as he's probably my favourite player going around, just puts in consistently good to great performances every week. Our best tonight for mine and I reckon we should task new players (and some more senior guys) to watch how he goes about it.

If Prestia and Lynch can match their output and stay fit next year, then I think we can be in the mix. A fair bit to play out with re Jack, Grimes, Dusty, Tarrant and Cotch. Add (hopefully) TT to the mix and get bolton to spend the summer working on his tank and how to beat a tag then that's a strong team.

Although, I still do have concerns on players like baker and short who I think are pretty overrated as I can't really see them being part of a premiership midfield.

Also massive congrats and farewell to shedda, one of my favourite players and I'll miss seeing him run out each week

Back