Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Best 5 vs Brisbane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reminding everyone of that Liam Baker 'deliberate out of bounds' and 50m penalty goal in the first quarter

I do fell better about our younger guys coming in over the last two months. Hope Stack can join that group next year.

Cumberlands composure to give Lynch a shot on goal in the last was brilliant.
Sonsie nice crunch set shot goal after Mitch Robinson tried to take out his kidney like he did to Dusty.
MRJ slip around a player tight on boundary goal.
Ross can be one of those stories of a player who overcomes frustrating start to be solid player.

They didnt do enough tonight but they will be better for it. Gibcus will learn alot from it also.

Move Castagna and Aarts on as I dont want us wasting any more games on these guys when they could have been given to the ones above.

People wont like this but I wouldnt be upset if Dusty went north if it meant that we could get both Hopper and Taranto.

I’ll say it again

Richmond won’t win another flag under dimmas reign

Roast:
Gibcus
Baker
Balta
Martin
Ross

Toast:

Shane Edwards, Thank you 🖤

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ll still enjoy the 3 we’ve got…For quite a while…

I've never commented on another team's board after a game before. I'd be absolutely spewing if I were you guys. Robbed. That goal review was beyond a joke. Not good enough for a professional league.

Nah. We were shit to be fair. If we were fair dinkum this season we wouldn't have left it to one decision. Brisbane will be spanked next week as we would have been had we held on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entertaining game, especially the Hugh Mccluggage interview when I realised he has a very similar mouth to Butt-Head
butthead GIF

Last edited:
I think Dusty will come back next season in ripper condition looking for revenge on what has been a wasted season, as will the rest of the side. That loss, and the other close ones during the year, will burn deep. It’s like 2018 all over again. We have a great forward line potentially, and a very solid defence and if we get Taranto, the midfield with improvement in the youngsters will be pretty decent. For me, ruck is a bit of a concern but I’m hoping Samson hits the weights and continues his upward trajector.
In 2018 we were minor premiers. How you can compare 2018 Richmond who lost a prelim to this is laughable.

So many skill errors and how we let Neale get so many possessions beats me. V good Pickett, Jack Reiw, Cotch, Dan Rioli. Could have been good but blew it - MRJ, Tom L, Nank. Jack Ross was nearly good but a few bad errors. Balta remains disappointing. Dusty and Bolton tried hard. If MRJ handballs that one to Bolton in the late 3rd we go to about 20 up but he kicked it to Andrews. Did a few more q4 but he was pretty amazing in bits. Miller looks Ok but blows it too often. Baker and Gibcus simply horrible. Etc etc sonsie serviceable

Boys gave it there all and left nothing on the field and just like 2018 this one will burn and fuel the desire for redemption in 2023.

For those giving it to the kids, we got to the finals on the back of those kids stepping up when we needed them to and while they didn't all perform to their best they'll only be better for the experience and will be hungry for more just like the boys who went through 2013-2015 finals losses.

Lets not forget that this side has rebuilt on the fly and were right in the mix until the end of a big final.

From here we're likely to add Taranto to the side and we'll get Dusty back in peak fitness and hungry for more. The future is bright my friends and we'll be right there when the whips are cracking at the end of 2023.
Could not agree more, well said

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Brisbane and changes for off season

Back