Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle & Changes for R9 vs Bulldogs

Best 5 vs Freo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly predictable, tried hard but we lack any hurt factor . My advice to ooze would be to try much harder to introduce ASAP the likes of
Ryan
Kmac2
Smith
Coult
And even cumbo
We’re losing ea week without a more youthful bias to the team we re achieving fa just wasting time
who are your outs BO?

To Some of the knobjockeys that asked why we recruited TT and hopper , this is why , you got no hope with a bunch of kids taking on any midfieid , you give your forwards no hope with 50% less entries and you give your defenders no hope with silver service into d50
Get a fit TT and hopper back into the side and it assists no end develop our next gen midfield,,,oh and most aren’t there yet

No point doing ******* anything until we stand up and address the umpiring

Sack Meehan, draft well, get better high performance staff.. for what? Just so we can keep getting reamed when it matters ?

Every week the club continues to be silent is another week it gets worse

How bad does it actually need to get before we speak up, like all other clubs do at the drop of a feather ?

Until something is done you can take your new $100 million dollar stand and cram it right up your farkn ass
Agree, if they sent out a request for money to pay any fine they get for highlighting the shit umpiring I would gladly donate for that rather than some new overpriced stand LOL

Campbell needs a spell.
McIntosh still adding nothing.
Grimes is getting beaten so often he just takes his frustration out on the man.
Sonsie still attended * all centre bounces from what I could tell but played pretty well.

Samson, Balta, McAuliffe and Coulthard should all come in. I bet Graham comes straight back in too. Prestia?
Plus McIntosh offers nothing as a sub
Waste of a spot

Via the VFL hopefully.
Won't be. Yze said something about it in his presser on Friday. Instead of the VFL they will just give him more training or something.

We need size!!! Are we the smallest team in the competition!!
Big mids at the draft
And some kpp that split packs.

On a brighter note on the Hurstbridge line and Terry Wallace is in my carriage. The Tiger fans are peppering him with Questions 😂
You can't split packs now you may hurt someone and get weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To Some of the knobjockeys that asked why we recruited TT and hopper , this is why , you got no hope with a bunch of kids taking on any midfieid , you give your forwards no hope with 50% less entries and you give your defenders no hope with silver service into d50
Get a fit TT and hopper back into the side and it assists no end develop our next gen midfield,,,oh and most aren’t there yet
Dont make me laugh, the same duo that did amazing work during the 2019 grand final?
We lost because their centre half backs were way better than our centre half forwards, we are just not clicking forwards of the ball.

There are lot of plus points during the game, there is something to take out of it for sure.

I said it before but our biggest problem is Dusty, Bolton and Daniel Rioli no longer care enough. They are our 3 most impactful players, when Rioli and Bolton got going in the 3rd, everyone else around them starts looking good!!! Exactly the same as the GC game. But they don't show up for more than a quarter here and there these days. Not sure we can fix that, dropping them wont help, but all 3 are just cruising and need to be better.
You wrong on Rioli. Be top 3 bnf easily

Gee, I have never even met a Freo supporter - ever. Such an insignificant team that no one takes seriously.
I did, years ago when Freo first entered the league. i was in WA, jumped in a cab and the driver (Freo fan) assured me that Freo would soon be dominating the league. I looked at him wondering if he was serious, he was. I stopped talking after that.

We recruit em, play all last year, and shoved Prestia up fwd, for 13th.

TT is as bad as JH this year, injury wise.

Lynch non appearance is an even bigger problem.

Last edited:
Back