• Anthony Miles

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 14 7.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not just tonight or last week. It's decades of this sort of stuff.

Losing games with big leads, letting opposition goals in to lose in the final seconds, losing to bottom of the ladder teams or teams that have lost a heap of games in a row, losing significance games e.g. the Hafey game and others. We hardly ever smash teams to pieces. We never keep the foot down in games for the entirety.

We are a weak, weak club. Mentally fragile. Soft. Just not a hard nosed club at all.

And it's a cultural thing that's been around for dozens of years.

Last edited:
Gutted
I could sit here and melt but honestly, it isn't going to change anything.
For the most part I believe we played a very good four quarters, we just need to remember that GWS are a top 4 football side with very talented kids..this isn't last week where we choked against a middle tabled team.
I actuall believe we tried hard to defend the lead, GWS were just too good in the end. A bit of compsure would have taken us a long way, hopefull that comes with time.

We aren't a bad football team, we can play very good football but we are not at gws skill and class

This loss can either make us or break us, and I hope to god it isn't the latter.

Not a bad debut by young Shai there, showed some good signs.. Pity about that goal :(

Those blaming Dimma... how is this even remotely his fault? Our players are the ones out there making dumb decisions. Bloody hell. Blame the kicking, blame the clangers not the bloody coach. He is powerless in that situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think he is not part of the priblem

I was/am "pro Miles" and didn't see the game.. Was he that bad? In the gun to be dropped for next week?

If he isn't dropped I'll be shocked. No where to be seen when the whips were cracking. Clanger city, silly frees against that if he was remotely smart would know that shit doesn't fly nowadays. Dumb footballer and is so ridiculously overhyped on this board it's criminal.

Mat

Mate, understand the frustration, but 31 points is bugger all these days.

It's 5 goals. In a game where we had a lot of momentum and plenty of opportunities in the last, we should have been able to hold on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week i was so shitty. Tonight for the 1st time in 33 years i expected to lose. I didn't lose my shit .
I accept richmond are a failure. Wr have no spine like geelong had last night . We are week
And we deserve to lose. Im happy me lost cause mopsy wont be worried bout paper over cracks from what would if been 1 of the wins of the year.
#sackdimwit

He is Miles in front of prestia who doesn't win any of his own ball and can't hit target.
Lets be honest the only reason you are attacking miles is to devert attention from prestia.
they both played shit. but your wrong on both fronts prestia had more possessions more contested possessions and more tackles

He is Miles in front of prestia who doesn't win any of his own ball and can't hit target.
Lets be honest the only reason you are attacking miles is to devert attention from prestia.

Please. That's the biggest load of crap I have heard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs GWS, changes for Essendon

Back