Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
me trying to remember what tim lunch and meatball's real names are

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

I blew up 2 engines going down the highway to watch tigers in the mid 1980s,
I left the army and didn't accept a rare army secret service position.
I constantly lied at work to watch my tigers.
I gladly helped our club when they were in danger of folding in the sos rallys.
I'm so grateful to guys like George Castanya, a triple premiership player ,who to me is a hero who helped break our long suffering loose mentality, he has run his aarsseole off our team,and he's a dam hard successful footballer,and I thank him whole heartedly.

If what we did to Hawthorn and what Essendon are dishing up against Port is anything to go by next week could get real ugly if we're in the same mood we were during the 3rd quarter for the whole game next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won’t be. People are too busy sucking off Curnow, Cameron and Hawkins.
When he steals the Coleman of Curnow in the final round of the season he'll be the AA FF.

Busy day doing 'chores' so couldn't watch the game. Happy with the result. Very very freaking happy.

Nice form to hit finals. It's got a good feeling right now. Sort of 2017ish
the way you put "chores" in qoutes like that makes me think you were railing the missus all day... I approve, if so :p

When he steals the Coleman of Curnow in the final round of the season he'll be the AA FF.
Haha it’d be great…Geelong are playing West Coast next week though, so Hawkins and/or Cameron are a huge chance. :(

the one thing this dynasty team has not achieved is a premiership from outside the top 4

should be our fuel for a big septemeber

They’ve never won an elimination final

They’ve never won an elimination final
Honestly even if we bow out at the first hurdle, I gave us no chance this year, not gonna be too disappointed. Seen some big upgrades come into the squad through playing youth. We keep the band together for one more year we'll destroy 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back