Autopsy Roast & toast vs Hawthorn & changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller has been really solid in the ruck. He gets higher in the air than Nank. Him, sonsie and Cumberland have really helped strengthen our side over the last few weeks for new blokes
Still can’t get over Sonsies kicking
Can kick better on both than most players can on preferred

That kick to Cumbo was pure sex

Round 22
Richmond vs Hawthorn
3 votes…… T…..

…Mitchell
Think Dimma will give him votes due to all the times he hit our players on the tit

No wonder he goes sideways because whenever he goes forward he turns it over

No resting please! We have a week off so resting players without a niggle could backfire!

Great win, jnr was so good! He’ll be something special. Daniel rioli and pickett were great and lynch was a beast

Odd take away from todays game given he went at 33% by foot.
He’s a first year player, and one poor game in isolation doesn't paint the whole picture
We have seen numerous examples of his fantastic kicking off both sides

Including the example from today I pointed out

If you don’t think his kicking is a weapon I suggest you watch the games more and not just the stat sheets

So Sydney wasn't picked this week because he was in WA for a funeral, so those conspiracy theories about us ruining him by not picking him can be laid to rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

me trying to remember what tim lunch and meatball's real names are

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

simples

Timothy J

M Eat Balls

Hopefully no injuries next week, so who goes out for Dusty? Sonsie unlucky?

Hopefully no injuries next week, so who goes out for Dusty? Sonsie unlucky?
Toss up between Sonsie and Edwards. Although if Graham has a proper injury that would make the decision a lot easier as he would need to be replaced

He’s a first year player, and one poor game in isolation doesn't paint the whole picture
We have seen numerous examples of his fantastic kicking off both sides

Including the example from today I pointed out

If you don’t think his kicking is a weapon I suggest you watch the games more and not just the stat sheets

It's not one poor game, the reality it's been poor most weeks both at VFL and AFL level. He has a beautiful kicking action and you can't tell the difference between his left and right with his action but the end result is too often a turnover. There are times like the kick to Cumberland today where it's spot on but it's hardly the area that he is strongest.

To a certain degree there is a higher degree of difficulty in his kick than a lot of other players but there are times when he is biting of too much. I guess the criticism is more the decision making rather than ability.

Where he actually does thrive is how one touch and composed he is under pressure. Thats the area of his game that should be getting plaudits and is the reason he is keeping his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back