Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pickett

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad performance considering we were playing on a velodrome :p

Enjoyed the games of McAuliffe, Baker, Miller, Daniel Rioli, Nankervis, Lefau, Dow in the first half, Dusty in patches, HRS tried hard but lacks a bit of tank for a winger.

Another week, another loss… obviously we have a big rebuild to do, and end of season there will be a fair bit of turnover in the list. There are positive signs again from the youngsters and at least we are playing with heart. fired our best shot in the first half and then totally ran out of puff in the 2nd, maybe because we’re young but also maybe conditioning is not where it should be. Biggest offseason recruit will be a new fitness department boss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another pretty good loss.

I’m surprised by how quickly my expectations have re-adjusted and how easily I’ve accepted being rubbish again. It feels very familiar.

I will add that Miller seems extremely hard to take a mark against now. He would be very handy in a good side.

Last edited:
First half was great, 3rd quarter was a struggle but a good contest and then we just ran out of legs and experience. Kids will learn a lot from that. Overall I’m pretty happy with the performance.

Did anybody think we we're not going to fade second half ?. Come on all young sides do it play in patches. Plenty to like. All I will say is there is a core of senior players that continue to let us down weekly with dumb decisions and today they we're momentum killers.

Back