Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pickett

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No words

secret smell GIF
**** I'd wish you would stop posting that pedafile campaigner in hete

Wet game down at Geelong against a team that is still rather seasoned. The fact people are going nuts about us losing is crazy. How the **** do they function if they seriously thought we were a chance to win that?
It defies belief…That was a fantastic effort…Imagine that ground with Tom, Tim, Jacob, Shai and Jack R thrown in (at the least)…? Old fashioned heart right there…

30 point loss but Richmond never gave up. Tigers are 17th on the ladder, massive injury list & it took Geelong (on thier home ground) to put us away midway through the 4th qtr. There's good signs for Richmond. We are on the right track. Rebuild well and truly on and that's fine. All we want is effort - we got that.

Something to build on going forward.
Yeah we did we gave up about half through the 3rd quarter and it was like watching seniors play a junior team from then on.

I tell you who didn't win, Kaleb Smith's parents.

Imagine missing a 50th birthday party to have to sit in that shit ground with those shit supporters watching your son sit almost the whole game on the pine.

You would try and hold your head high and be proud but deep inside you'd be gutted for your son.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some critical skill decision errors under relatively little pressure. Kicks out on the full under no pressure, missed set shots, kicks across the back fifty to a contest. Just not professional, particularly from the senior players. Can live with fading out given the young players we've got.

The first half was great... but completely unexpected.

I thought we would lose this by 15 goals+.

Not sure why everyone is reacting as if we are the same team were 4 years ago?
i expected us to win the premiership tonight

I'll blame Pickett with that horrendous error at the end of the second quarter. Instead of kicking deep into 50 with a 28 point lead he tries the most embarrassing move in recent memory and falls flat on his face. The Cats run down and get an easy goal and the entire game turns.
I don't think the entire game turns on one mistake

why do you keep carrying on about Broad? He did a good job on Jeremy Cameron.
Did you actually watch any of the game?

He played on the blonde kid that kicked 3 goals and kept them in the game in the 1st half and then shat the bed on Stengle after that.

He also cost us 2 goals with fumbles in the 1st half and then more in the last when he couldn't hit a free man 20m away

I tell you who didn't win, Kaleb Smith's parents.

Imagine missing a 50th birthday party to have to sit in the shit ground and those shit supporters watching your son sit almost the whole game on the pine.

You would try and hold your head high and be proud but deep inside you'd be gutted for your son.
Maybe the people having the 50th birthday
We're like most people in here .campaigners
Calebs parents might have been glad to miss out

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast vs Geelong & Changes Vs Adelaide

Back