• Miller

Votes: 45 35.2%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pickett

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

30 point loss but Richmond never gave up. Tigers are 17th on the ladder, massive injury list & it took Geelong (on thier home ground) to put us away midway through the 4th qtr. There's good signs for Richmond. We are on the right track. Rebuild well and truly on and that's fine. All we want is effort - we got that.

Something to build on going forward.

Don’t really understand what people were expecting given the side don’t have the fitness to maintain the pressure they put on in the first half.

The fitness and young bodies not being able to stick tackles is what fundamentally lost us the game. The clearance diff turned right around in the cats favour.

In: whoever is fit
Out: I’d love for Pickett to be out of the side

Red time goals and dumb mistakes by senior players seems to be a common theme this year.

Is it possibly for our players to stick tackles?

Dusty rested for Bolton maybe lefau out for Malcolm (blight) to debut which means balta forward.

probably should have done better from the positon we were in, can't ever be happy giving up a 29 point lead. Effort was there for the most part, but fell short.

Not that sold on the kids, some stepped up and looked at the level but mostly as role players. Lack young guns

No words

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great first half. We saw vintage Dusty and promising signs from Campbell, Brown, and McAuliffe.

The second half was mostly terrible unfortunately. Effort that was there in the first half went away. I saw players just give up chasing after 4-5 steps. Our defenders just stopped playing to the dimensions of the ground and started kicking towards the wing like they’re playing at the MCG. Obviously resulted in so many out on the full kicks.

Not the worst game though. I can at least tolerate losses like this rather than the mess that was the Brisbane and Bulldogs games.

Now onto the roasts.

First one is that we lost the free kicks after leading by something like 9-1 in the first quarter. Very typical of the umps.

My biggest roast is us playing Kaleb Smith so late in his debut game. His family flew down from Perth. They’re obviously here to watch him play, so you simply do not play with players like that. I don’t like clubs debuting players as a sub to begin with, but to play him with something like 12 mins left in the 4th when the game was done pissed me off. What a way to fizz his debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast vs Geelong & Changes Vs Adelaide

Back