Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond FC website says "Half time: Tigers fall behind Blues". Fall behind? Who are they kidding?

Well they have a spin doctor as coach, might as well put his skills to some use.

Re: Mitch Robinson

The Kid is going to be an Excellent player for a long time at Carlton.

He has a huge heart and is just what the doctor ordered for the CFC. Kudos to Ratts and the Recruitment staff as he was a real steal at Pick 40. :thumbsu:

party tricks

doggies did this 2 years ago and the tiggies went on to win the spoon...wallet kept his job

this is the realisation of the 2 years hard work since

He was in my personal top 10 last year, but 3 votes? Nah.

NAB Rising Star nom...well, it'll be a pretty sweet performance to knock him off this round's perch!

I don't know mate, I know the umpires love the flashy outside midfield types, but I think he's had more influence then anyone else. He's leading in tackles, his pressure is outstanding, he's kicking goals and he's getting his hands on it a bit.

He probably wont get the votes liek you said but I think that the rising star is deinitiely on the cards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NAB Rising Star nom...well, it'll be a pretty sweet performance to knock him off this round's perch!

Plenty of eligible players still to come this weekend - Andy Otten, Patrick Dangerfield, Taylor Walker, Myke Cook, Jared Petrenko, Daniel Rich, Ryan Schoenmakers, Brendan Whitecross, Matthew Suckling just to name the ones from Friday and Saturday - and he has only touched the ball 10 times

I know it's silly to go by stats, but whats going on with Nathan Brown has he played the whole game? Seemed to get a few kicks early then went off for a while....

Who is playing well for both sides if you don't filling me in? Cheers.

Thought Richmond would get a lot closer than this....

Oh no, Cuz! Oh dear. Gotta feel for him. All this and he gets injured.

Was sayin that to my mate the other week and he actually does his hammy.

It was ALWAYS going to happen. Just did not epect it so soon.
His Hammys are shot. Hope for Richmond and his sake, this does not happen too regularly, but I suspect it will plague the rest of his career.

I know it's silly to go by stats, but whats going on with Nathan Brown has he played the whole game? Seemed to get a few kicks early then went off for a while....

Who is playing well for both sides if you don't filling me in? Cheers.

Thought Richmond would get a lot closer than this....

Good point, I haven't even noticed Brown. Can someone check AFL live? Ta!

Cousins hammy was to be expected he hasn't played afl intensity football in 18 months and the 1st time you have to stretch that much in that long combined with his age it was always going to be an issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back