Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Decision to put Cousins back on, in the game situation at the time, is completely incompetent. Whoever gave it the nod should be sacked immediately, senior coach included.

stop defending coaching staff over putting cousins back on

hes part of the midfield rotation, it was his turn to be on, the game is a business

he couldnt cut the mustard

and it spared us any more of this soap opera around the life of ben cousins

stop defending coaching staff over putting cousins back on

hes part of the midfield rotation, it was his turn to be on, the game is a business

he couldnt cut the mustard

and it spared us any more of this soap opera around the life of ben cousins

I dunno if it will.
I can see tomorrrows headlines.

COUSINS INJURED.
(Insert Forlorn Cousins Photo here)

Carlton wins season opener.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cuz shouldn't have come back on but neither should Fevola have played. Carlton lucky
Well played Carlton though, certainly showed up Richmond.

OK, I'm actually feeling sorry for the Tiges after that game. It was real nasty. I've decided to come up with a 7 day action plan to get their Club back on track. Here goes....

1. Sack Terry immediately
2. Retire Simonds, Bowden, Johnson, Brown immediately
3. Sack the Club Dr
4. Play at least 3 first gamers next week
5. Employ a skills coach
6. Teach the whole list how to tackle.

:)

Re: Mitch Robinson

Has a face you just want to punch!
Robinson has a face that looks like it's taken a hammering from putting his head over the ball and having no fear for his own safety. :thumbsu:

Wiggins looks a bit like Robbo and plays the same way.

Fantastic post-match interview where Robbo said Tassie players can make it if they want it bad enough.

They breed them tough them down there with Wiggins, Joseph and Robinson hard at it players who don't take a backward step. :)

Was impressed with Morton tonight. Very good. Riewoldt was excellent in contests, just needs to keep working on the kicking. But both were good. Their midfield skill level was atrocious though. Richmond's tackling was also terrible. :)

No Griggs, No Stevens, No Carrazzo, No Walker, No Fisher,
Basically No Fevola and 4 rookies. Great effort by Carlton.
Richmond what happened? How can your skills be so woefull? What is Terry Wallace teaching you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - Richmond vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back