Autopsy Round 10, 2024: Hawks get pipped by Power

Remove this Banner Ad

The most shattering loss for a long time and we nearly let StKilda do that as well last week. So horribly negative.

Went close, should have won, we would have flogged them with scrim and Sicily. Will learn a lot but still shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolutely sickening

ps. Campbell Brown can f*** right off with his commentary. Fancy calling the game. Absolutely jinxed us
Campbell Brown is a shocking commentator. Amazed he gets airtime.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Some players did everything they could to lose it damn, never really bought that you have to have these experiences to grow as a team, but uh let's go with that.

No issue with the coaching really that's reactionary bullshit, just because you have a young team doesn't mean you shouldn't try and slow down the momentum of the game when you are winning we did that through the entire 4 peat and it wasn't bad coaching back then either, too many players just choked. Second efforts were there but you need composure and class, not mindless footy.

You do need experience to know how to just shut the footy down, can't expect it from a young team missing its best players.

You should never be losing a game when 40 points up, not to mention 40 points up and then wet weather for a half, that is absolutely disgusting.

I really don't know why we shut up shop in the last like we did for essentially the whole last quarter, the good teams don't do that when they have a decent lead, they just go on to win by 8 goals.

I feel sorry for Hawthorn, they were the better team on the day and it's not often you say that for a team who lost. Hawthorn led all game, except for the final 3 seconds of the game when Port Adelaide took the lead back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back