ROUND 10 BRISBANE v COLLINGWOOD - Live Chat in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol it will more than even out, losing Brown may be a blessing in disguise for you lot ..he doesn't offer much these Days ..and if the Ball is on the Deck he is a liability ...good time to find other options .

He's the only senior key forward we've got, which is the issue.

But it does lead to what the kids like to call an 'unpredictable forward line' at least :p

Cloke would have been the guaranteed win for Collingwood. Brisbane has a chance now. Not a great chance, but they're in it. Their defence just wasn't ready to deal with Cloke with their current outs.

Lol it will more than even out, losing Brown may be a blessing in disguise for you lot ..he doesn't offer much these Days ..and if the Ball is on the Deck he is a liability ...good time to find other options .

Thats alright, Brown out only means we can bring in our other two key forwards Lisle and Cornelius. Wait, no, they are still in the twos. We've elected to go with Lester and Michael instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just put 10 bucks on the Lions just for the heck of it. Hope they get up!

I may be alone in thinking this, but David King is the most boring overrated analyst in the game, why do fox hold him up as some extra special reader of football. Hope he goes into coaching soon and off tv
I'd rather Luke Darcy so he can tell us about the way players go about it.

ROUND 10 BRISBANE v COLLINGWOOD - Live Chat in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back