Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at bringing in a premo fwd this week for Clark and possibly trading out Lumumba to a premo defender.

I can afford any fwd or defender but I was thinking of bringing in Zorko with his 67 break even. Not sure about defenders, I kind of want Malceski but it's too early to bring him in. Perhaps Hibberd?

Last edited:
Looking at bringing in a premo fwd this week for Clark and possibly trading out Lumumba to a premo defender.

I can afford any fwd or defender but I was thinking of bringing in Zorko with his 67 break even. Not sure about defenders, I kind of want Malceski but it's too early to bring him in.
Wouldnt touch Zorko.. Too inconsistent and hasnt shown much to hint he'll average 100+ from here
Can you afford Deledio?

I can afford any fwd or defender but I was thinking of bringing in Zorko with his 67 break even. Not sure about defenders, I kind of want Malceski but it's too early to bring him in.
Zorko is not a premo this year and neither is Malceski. How much $$$ do you have to spend?

Here's my team as it would currently stand in a non bye week. $62900 in the bank.

Option 1 is Jelwood> Sloane this week. Would give me 20 playing. Have just enough next week to go J Martin> Gawn. (not sure whether or not I'll do that yet)
Option 2 is downgrading Jelwood to either Steele or Lambert freeing up a truckload to upgrade K Mac and either Saad or Smith if he doesn't come good. Leaning towards option 1 at the moment as option 2 gives me virtually no mid cover.
Downgrade Mckenzie to a rookie MID (Steele or Lambert) and upgrade McIntosh hopefully enough to buy Shaw

Bad Call.
Oxleys breakeven is 7. He's likely to go up by around $30,000. If you don't want to keep him wait a week.
I'm looking for points, not cash. But I do get your point.

Ok so I have a question.
Could I not do my trades tonight, but then do them before Sydney vs Tiges game?
As I understand I wouldn't be able to reverse my trades if I did make them tonight.
I'm not planning to bring in or trading out any Freo or Pies players this week.
Cheers

Ok so I have a question.
As I understand I wouldn't be able to reverse my trades if I did make them tonight.
Cheers

yes, as long as no pies or freo players are affected you can trade tomorrow.

Ok so I have a question.
Cheers

No problem.

Only your Dockers & Pies players are locked.

Can afford anyone in def/fwd really. Shouldn't really be going for value picks but it's just my mentality.
If you can afford anyone I think your best bet is to go with the best available forward you don't have, and then get either Hodge or Smith in defence depending on whether you want to go for a top priced premo or more of a value buy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do i need to trade this week? Only 9 trades and 43k left but really want to get Sloane in.... somehow...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 7.18.33 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 7.18.33 pm.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 5
image.jpg This is my team, I have 12 trades left and 107k. I'm thinking of doing Selwood to Deledio this week, and possibly downgrading saad to fund Griffen to Ablett when he returns. Thoughts? Any other suggestions?

Neal-Bullen or Kavanagh for bench cover?
Hard to say.
Rookies mid year are a crapshot.
Neal bullen unsure on what role he'll play he seems to have played hes role so prob get more games/not scored great in hes 2 games.
Kavanagh been in the system more but hes a pure mid and myers and Hocking due back shortly.
Prob will score more.

McIntosh to Hodge
Cam Ellis-Yolmen to Sloane
Tarrant to Lambert

Normally wait to the weekend or just before the games to do these though. I'll have to do the Hodge and Lambert trades tomorrow night anyways as they involve Richmond players.

Hmm.

Get Jacobs this week or wait a week and get Martin/Maric?
Go Jacobs this week I reckon, even if he averages 100 from now until the end of the year and Martin/Maric average 110 you are still getting the same total points.

Edit: Disregard this , for some reason I was thinking they had the bye this week.

Last edited:
looking at doing

gregson to pendles,
taz to lambert,
CEY to Bonts

- i'll just do CEY to pendles tonight (a few k short of gregson straight to pendles) and have more of a think re lambert vs other rookies tomoz. i don't really mind if lambert misses a few rounds as he can be a floating donut for me but he will be my 17th or 18th player this week and if he is sub then that could be painful as my opponent will have 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back