Game Day Round 13 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 3:20pm Monday 10/06 (King's Birthday)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely excited if (and it looks promising) Krueger is picked tomorrow
I'm not expecting him to light the world on fire and dominate,. just want to see some effort, getting to contests, bringing the ball to ground etc
It's been a while since we've had a big, bulky forward (aside from McStay) and I have an affinity for them - the rocca bros, t cloke, and even big bad Leeroy brown
Just hope that people give him a chance and don't write him off if he doesn't kick a bag in his first senior game in quite a while
Even better, I hope that he does!

Looking at VFL stats looks like Kreguer and macrae in from the 50 50 selections. Allen mcinnes and Parker IN vfl. Miochek and whe a maybe
Would think Krueger and WHE. Fin or TJ sub. Think the team comes out at 5pm?

Leigh Matthews wants Melbourne to target Bruz. What a clown.

Yeah do that Melbourne. You’ll fire up the rest of the squad who will have his back since he has everyone else’s! You’ll also get the crowd up. If they boo him we’ll drown it out with cheers.
An old folks home beckons for Lethal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Matthews wants Melbourne to target Bruz. What a clown.

Yeah do that Melbourne. You’ll fire up the rest of the squad who will have his back since he has everyone else’s! You’ll also get the crowd up. If they boo him we’ll drown it out with cheers.

Dees players and crowd will target him. Even if it's solely to try to awake a lacklustre group.

cda55d23c73c4e88398989ee534d7595.jpg

61bf11331b1da80cf9d92d557b69772c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much game time did ed Allan and Johnson have today? Jiaff the only one didn’t play at all. Seems he would be first in if we need an emergency given the other two did play today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back