Preview Round 15 Changes - Port vs Brisbane @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t impressed when they selected Narkle last week, he’s just not up to it. But why the hell immediately drop him after one quarter of footy? Ken keeps proving that he’s an A grade imbecile. At least Rain Man could count cards for a profit, while this certified moron offers nothing.

Would like to see Jez play a utility/swingman role, filling in for talls both forward and back, to keep structure, and playing 2nd ruck.

I think Jez would thrive mixing it up like that.

I think it’d be worth sacrificing one of Mead, Mcentee, DBJ, for that role, with Rozee, Butters, JHF, even Wines or Drew going forward more.

Hope Logan goes well, from views limited views I've had of him he's definately worth a crack.

Also love how Jedalenko is still playing, the little fella does sure wind up the perennial moaners we have here :)

It is the least exciting debut announcement ever. Everyone seems dumbfounded.

And Voss too.

When in hindsight he was the one internal promotion we let slip.

And Bassett could’ve stayed and been a serviceable line coach, along with Schofield, Carr and Montgomery.

And Hinkley, Cornes, Luke Kelly and Goldsack jettisoned into the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We chair shuffle Hinkley's underlings for the most part until we move them on or they leave, Bass had a reasonable run you can't yoyo them from line to line around the idiot forever. Bleak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Logan goes well, from views limited views I've had of him he's definately worth a crack.

Also love how Jedalenko is still playing, the little fella does sure wind up the perennial moaners we have here :)
Bit surprised that Evans is debuting after his opponent last week had 5 shots at goal. Hopefully he tightens up, McEntee kicked a goal two weeks in a row a couple of weeks ago, that's him in for the season

I wasn’t impressed when they selected Narkle last week, he’s just not up to it. But why the hell immediately drop him after one quarter of footy? Ken keeps proving that he’s an A grade imbecile. At least Rain Man could count cards for a profit, while this certified moron offers nothing.

He was sub, and a really poor one. Do you think he deserves a full game based on that?

Last in and first out.

Weird thing to get upset about.

I thought the same thing. It is like he has checked out.

I feel like you need to put in the I’m not a Hinkley fan disclaimer in any post like this, but seriously I can’t find anything wrong with what he said?

He was sub, and a really poor one. Do you think he deserves a full game based on that?

Last in and first out.

Weird thing to get upset about.

Poor?

In less than a quarter he had a shot on goal that narrowly missed and an excellent pass inside the forward 50 for a mark.

Anyway what was the knocks on Evans in his draft year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back