Autopsy Round 16, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst ball movement we’ve shown all year. Surely the worst workrate of the year. Has to be the best 22 we’ve named all year.

Doesn’t make sense to be that far off even our own best with the cattle available. Hawks have been great over the last two months, and have squeezed teams well, but a 4 odd goal loss was about par. A four goal performance?

**** me.

Gov and Barrass the difference between a shitful loss and us being instantly deregistered.

laugh lol GIF by The IT Crowd

Barley able to watch it from home.

We need someone to come in and have a long look at the list and separate the wheat from the chaff. Harvest the best talent available from the draft and trades and sow the seeds for the next crop of players to lead us forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Equal lowest ever home ground score.
Hard to watch.
Shown up by a better organised and disciplined side, our skills suffered from their aggressive tackling and not keeping our feet.
Anyone pick any coaching moves in the second half to redress things?

This is a team of losers who've resigned themselves to losing and a coach that isn't getting through to his players. I'd say turf him now, but they sat on their hands after losing by almost 200 last year so I doubt anything will happen. I can't believe I actually thought this team would win another game this year.

This is a team of losers who've resigned themselves to losing and a coach that isn't getting through to his players. I'd say turf him now, but they sat on their hands after losing by almost 200 last year so I doubt anything will happen. I can't believe I actually thought this team would win another game this year.
100%

Yup its sad and I am angry

coach has to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 16, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back