Game Day Round 17, 2024 : Geelong v Hawthorn, 4:35pm GMHBA stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don’t know what to expect today.

The ground.
The weather.
The outs.

Just know it will be tough to beat them down there. So long as we don’t get belted.

We would all love nothing more than the boys really getting up for this and putting them to the sword early.

Go Hawkkksssssssss

Really don’t know what to expect today.

The ground.
The weather.
The outs.

Just know it will be tough to beat them down there. So long as we don’t get belted.

We would all love nothing more than the boys really getting up for this and putting them to the sword early.

Go Hawkkksssssssss

What’s the weather like today in Melbourne please.

I am so bloody nervous. It's a long time since I have been this nervous. Play our best footy and we win. Cmon hawks
Anyone else feel like todays a final? The anticipation today has brought me back to those times. Go Hawks.

Really need the guys to hit the ground running today. Bring the tackle pressure from the start and keep it up. With the narrow ground they are going to try to cut off our long locks and get us on the rebound so we’ll have to be prepared to work back.

I’m looking for Nuke to have a huge game in the middle and Watson to kick 3-4. This is the type of game where the Wiz can really announce himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I add my voice to the chorus asking for straight kicking. Not only is that key in itself, it will help us rise above the massively pussy-centric officiating that's inevitably coming in this game. They get the best of it at the best of times, let alone in front of their home ferals....

This gets said each week. Unfortunately, he hasn't delivered. Misses basic shots. I know many say he'll click eventually, but jeez, how long?
1720244237517.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back