Preview Round 17, 2024 : Geelong v Hawthorn, 4:35pm Sat 6th July, GMHBA stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginni....(I'll go with the short name...lol) out robs us of a bit of flair, but a goal or two isn't too much to cover IF someone steps up....over to you Wiz, the stage is yours!

Essendon are not the second best team in the comp and you will see this as they fall down the ladder.

Carlton. They played Carlton two weeks ago and were taught a lesson.
The game against Essendon was combative then they ran away with it.

They're more Battle hardened from the past 2 weeks than we are coming off a bye and a soft kill.

That's my major concern.

They're more Battle hardened from the past 2 weeks than we are coming off a bye and a soft kill.

That's my major concern.
Dons gave up once the umps reamed em. Last qtr was bruise free as it gets.

Ginni....(I'll go with the short name...lol) out robs us of a bit of flair, but a goal or two isn't too much to cover IF someone steps up....over to you Wiz, the stage is yours!
If Breust comes back in (provided he's fit and isn't doing a Biden) I think we might actually score more (Ginni offers alot defensively which I didn't expect but I also thought he would hit the scoreboard much more than he does)

Who do we want to lose tonight (regarding Essendon vs Collingwood.

From a ladder perspective.???

I’ve been a huge fan since his rookie year and love him at his best. But I’m a bit reserved about his comeback bc it usually takes him a block of games before he hits some decent form.

He should still be good for a big grab and a goal.

I just want him to give give us a presence deep in the f50. Anything more would be a bonus.

If he actually performs to his high standards then we will smash Geelong.
Didn't Lewis come straight in last season with 11 marks, 5 shots on goal and 11 score involvements against the Bulldogs? He was inaccurate with 1.4 but he didn't take long at all to get into good form.

Didn't Lewis come straight in last season with 11 marks, 5 shots on goal and 11 score involvements against the Bulldogs? He was inaccurate with 1.4 but he didn't take long at all to get into good form.
Yeah. It was unusual for him.

Maybe I’ve got him wrong and he’s always pushing to come in early rather than when he’s ready, but I recall his comeback from shoulder problems took many weeks before he hit form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's my major concern.
The pies will beat them.

Not expected to miss much footy.
I played out the season when I did the same thing. Tender to the touch, but won’t stop him playing in a couple of weeks.,

Yeah. It was unusual for him.

Maybe I’ve got him wrong and he’s always pushing to come in early rather than when he’s ready, but I recall his comeback from shoulder problems took many weeks before he hit form.
I don't recall the same thing. The big issue I've noticed with Mitch is that he struggles when he has to play sore, which normally precedes him missing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back