Prediction Round 18, 2024: Changes vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the **** no clay hall. Jesus Christ. We already know what Culley and Trew bring. ****

Hall wafl wasn't flash but we still don't know yet what hall brings at afl level

Really hope Trew, Culley and Maric are all on the bench. Don't really care who we drop out of those named there. Jilliams on the field for Darling is a good start, and you'd hope Chess will benefit from a run at WAFL level.

Luke Edwards must deadset have photos of someone, or his dad might be holding a club official hostage.

Would have much preferred Witherden out and Chesser to a flank.

Rotham and Jones can't make the final side.

Wow i am underwhelmed.To have Ledwards, Darling, Jjones and rotham on the 8 man interchange is not what i want.
Hopefully only one will make the cut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Edwards must deadset have photos of someone, or his dad might be holding a club official hostage.

Quite possible that LEdwards might actually get a role he's suited to, because whatever Simpson had him doing ain't it.

I'd also expect a number of players to rotate in and out, especially those in the last chance saloon.

#youcantgotoofartheotherway

Chesser getting dropped with jones and Rotham remaining with LEdwards being brought in just shows it’s going to be much the same under new coach.

HoneyBadger35 announced on the podcast last night that there is a complementary ticket to the game on Sunday. The good news or bad news (you decide) is that you will be sitting with Keys and me.

Winner chosen with a PM to me on the best memory of Simmo (lifting the premiership cup will not win it).

Seats in section 148, ground level about 20 rows from front). That is on the wing just outside the 50 m arc.

I also have an extra ticket in section 117 that I will give to whoever wants to come buy me an equivalent amount of beer

I also have an extra ticket in section 117 that I will give to whoever wants to come buy me an equivalent amount of beer
Does Optus sell half a beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back