Autopsy Round 18 = Collingwood 71-91 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn’t Mitchell a plodder ie very slow?
Jeez Spinny, I don't want to get into another one of these never ending conversations where you try to convince me that one of our fringe players is comparable to someone who has been a star of the game - particularly when the basis of the comparison seems to be a shared weakness.

Jeez Spinny, I don't want to get into another one of these never ending conversations where you try to convince me that one of our fringe players is comparable to someone who has been a star of the game - particularly when the basis of the comparison seems to be a shared weakness.
I’ve suggested Long could be used as an inside mid given his size.
You then comment he’s a plodder - which in the traditional sense means he’s slow. Hence my comparison to Mitchell.
If by plodder you mean he’s an ordinary player then I would say he’s still young.
And it’s way to earlier to right him off, let alone in a position he’s most physically suited too.

Josh Daicos fallen away. Are you kidding. He averages 23.9 disposals a game. Last year 25. He gets more attention now. But he’s good most weeks. It’s just he’s playing in a side far inferior to the last couple of seasons

Whilst his numbers might look ok, Josh Daicos' impact this season has fallen off a cliff. In fairness, he seems to have been playing sore/injured for most of the season.

Whilst his numbers might look ok, Josh Daicos' impact this season has fallen off a cliff. In fairness, he seems to have been playing sore/injured for most of the season.

Yeah you can definitely see that he has lost a bit of power on take off and when he's wheeling around to kick, his kicking itself has also lost a bit of penetration and is a bit more float-y in comparison to what we got from his last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 18 = Collingwood 71-91 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back