Toast Round 2 = Collingwood 135-64 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Hoskin-Elliot copped it last week. He did have poor disposal efficency vs Cats.

Fairs fair, he had a solid game today. Improved his disposal and took some decent marks on the wing.

Plays his part as a utility and runs all day. They throwing him in a range of different positions this year - which is a good thing.

Today, he ranked third in average speed in defence. And 2nd in total sprints. So he’s covering ground defensively and filling holes to make it harder for opposition in transition. That’s extremely valuable.

I can’t see him being forced out of the side for Ginnivan as he can play all over the ground. WHE was even given a centre bounce or two today.

Hopefully he continues on the upward trajectory.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I still think Nobes has been the best pick from his mid season draft in 2019....
Not much of a contest there. Are there even any other players still listed from that MSD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Hoskin-Elliot copped it last week. He did have poor disposal efficency vs Cats.

Fairs fair, he had a solid game today. Improved his disposal and took some decent marks on the wing.

Plays his part as a utility and runs all day. They throwing him in a range of different positions this year - which is a good thing.

Today, he ranked third in average speed in defence. And 2nd in total sprints. So he’s covering ground defensively and filling holes to make it harder for opposition in transition. That’s extremely valuable.

I can’t see him being forced out of the side for Ginnivan as he can play all over the ground. WHE was even given a centre bounce or two today.

Said exactly the same thing to my mate earlier. Credit to him, he had a much better game this week after last weeks stinker.

Happy Pies at Pie eyed's house.
The 18yo Scotch is out the shnitties are in the pan and we are having Hot Pies for desert while we watch the replay.

Thanks Fly.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last week, not this week, was the anomaly. He’s usually a good kick. Until such time as we can find a player who can cover the kms he can ( and in the absence of lipinski, that would be nobody) he’s best 22. Same applies to Sidebottom. People constantly trying to write them both off without understanding how the acreage they cover and speed they can run at, contribute to the game plan.

Our players look so happy. They are beaming. They are having fun. The place is transformed.
You can feel the love inside the club again, I know I have rekindled my love for the club In The last 12months.
Fly has transformed the entire club, you can just feel it!
It’s fun again to support the mighty CFC

You can feel the love inside the club again, I know I have rekindled my love for the club In The last 12months.
Fly has transformed the entire club, you can just feel it!
It’s fun again to support the mighty CFC
Agreed although it's mainly but not all Fly achievements.

I have always loved and had the greatest respect for Eddie but he simply stayed too long and the entire upper administration ossified around him.

At least he stepped aside and now the administration has resumed it's proper role of being the provider for the needs of the football department and has had their realm of influence cut drastically.

Top to bottom refurb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 2 = Collingwood 135-64 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back