VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

and they wonder why some fans are no Re-Signing as Members

It’s not a reason not to get a membership Dave.....just a bit of transparency would be nice.

We’re all big boys and girls here

76woodenspooners we are not asking for Steven Spielberg to direct the VFL games.

However dodgy the Bullants coverage on YouTube was (even if you see my exquisite football skills for all of half time :)) the simple Pies supporters like me were happy with it.

The cost would be bugger all......two hours average wage to a cameraman.

Did you know I saw two of our employees with two cameras filming the qtr time huddles? My point is we don’t even need to pay for cameras.

Like I said the new CEO excuse is rubbish.

Their has to be a real reason......my bullshit meter is spiking at the moment with your explanation.

Like I said, I’m not disagreeing with you!

and they wonder why some fans are no Re-Signing as Members
Dave, everyone knows that you're a very passionate fan, but these days you are being critical of the club every chance you get. It's getting really annoying, and if you keep it up people will start thinking of you as just another troll. We have too many of them already, so please try to tone down the attitude.

I certainly wasn't asking for you to do that!

Last night we had one of our most memorable wins in recent years, despite having a lot of quality players missing. For the first time in a long time I'd say there are signs we might be headed in the right direction again. So there's a lot to be happy about at the moment. It would just be nice to see everyone around here acting like we're all on the same side and starting to be positive about where the club might be heading.

True though might have rest from here. Computer getting Hot with Heater On

Can someone review this game, I didn’t get to watch it.
It rain, it was cold. We led at quarter time and we lost at full time

Folks best players please?

They haven't been named as yet, but this is from the article on our website:
Big-bodied inside midfielders Brayden Sier and Rupert Wills relished the tough conditions to be among Collingwood’s best players.

It was a tough game for Daniel Wells to return from a hamstring concern, but he performed solidly across the first three quarters before being rested in the last.

Experienced AFL-listed players Chris Mayne and Jarryd Blair each impressed for the Pies, with a goal each and plenty of good touches in the middle.
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-04-14/vfl-magpies-overrun-in-the-wet

Difficult day for it between the conditions and the lack of any 4 quarter player. McLarty good first half, Blair, Appleby + Mayne good second quarter, Chippendale + Smith good last quarter, Sier + Wills more noticeable in the second half, but they may well have been amongst packs in the 1st half and difficult to pick out in the wet.

They haven't been named as yet, but this is from the article on our website:

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-04-14/vfl-magpies-overrun-in-the-wet
Oversells Wells' output, I think this from the AFL website is more accurate

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-14/injurycursed-pie-wells-gets-through-vfl-comeback
Stats for the game are not available until Monday but Wells was not a prolific ball-winner in the Magpies' 16-point loss to Port Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oversells Wells' output, I think this from the AFL website is more accurate

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-14/injurycursed-pie-wells-gets-through-vfl-comeback
Yeah thanks, I just read that article. It is pleasing that he got through the game okay, but it would have been nice if he'd played a blinder and given himself a chance of senior selection for the Anzac Day game. It sounds like the conditions made it difficult for anyone to really stand out (apart from Lisle, I suppose!).

I think the VFL play again next weekend, so if Wells performs well enough he should be a good chance for the Richmond game at least.

Given the conditions and him returning from injury, I am just happy that he got through some match conditioning. Would have been nice if he was on the end of a couple or set a couple up, but he will be better for the run.

Given the conditions and him returning from injury, I am just happy that he got through some match conditioning. Would have been nice if he was on the end of a couple or set a couple up, but he will be better for the run.
Get another VFL game in to him and he’ll be a good inclusion for someone tired for the Richmond game.

Dave, everyone knows that you're a very passionate fan, but these days you are being critical of the club every chance you get. It's getting really annoying, and if you keep it up people will start thinking of you as just another troll. We have too many of them already, so please try to tone down the attitude.

I am not having a Go at Bucks IF That what you thinking.

Last 2 weeks is the best Coaching Bucks has done for a Long Time

How did Fasolo go?

Brown and Crocker are going quite well but you’d expect they would be the ones going out for Wells and Elliott when they are fit. Not sure how Fasolo gets back in barring more injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back