VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Club wanted it at Eddieland
Dave, do you honestly think that the Yarra Council would approve a game at Vic Park at the last minute? We couldn’t even get a home final there with an application 3 months in advance. Simply saying the club wanted it at eddieland is an unwarranted dig at the club. It was pretty much the only choice under the circumstances.

3.2 (20) to 2.4 (16) in fact at 1/2 time.

We probably did a very good job, after conceding two goals in the first five minutes, to hold them after that.

Half time pies by 4.

Did very well to hold up . The entire time the ball was played to one end.

41 and 31 . I think is mihocek and Appleby took some very nice marks in these conditions.

Really nothing much to report except we lead

Wills and Sier should be dominating in these conditions......are they?

A few points.

There is a new digital media manager who has come on board. She will take some time to review website content needs.

Also, channel 7 owns vfl vision for all games, so dont allow clubs to run their own streams as it competes against their broadcast.

In terms of simply putting a replay up, it takes a lot more work than simply getting one guy with a camera. From what ive been told, the amount of people that actually watched the replay on the website didnt justify it. Same goes with the radio. The audience wasnt good enough from what i understand.

Next i talk with the club ill get more clarity

Vicky Park you still there?

No CFC, I gave up. I couldnt see anything as I was at the back of the small crowd of the people who were crammed into the several inches of cover provided by the roof of the Glasshouse.

Then I tried to watch from the fence but was getting buffeted about by the wind and rain.

Then I set off for home on foot, and encountered flooding around the MCG. So I sheltered there, and finally made my way home via several new rivers.

An adventure I could do without and I feel bad for piking, but there's only so much...

A few points.

There is a new digital media manager who has come on board. She will take some time to review website content needs.

Also, channel 7 owns vfl vision for all games, so dont allow clubs to run their own streams as it competes against their broadcast.

In terms of simply putting a replay up, it takes a lot more work than simply getting one guy with a camera. From what ive been told, the amount of people that actually watched the replay on the website didnt justify it. Same goes with the radio. The audience wasnt good enough from what i understand.

Explain the Bullants coverage on YouTube last week please?

No CFC, I gave up. I couldnt see anything as I was at the back of the small crowd of the people who were crammed into the several inches of cover provided by the roof of the Glasshouse.

Then I tried to watch from the fence but was getting buffeted about by the wind and rain.

Then I set off for home on foot, and encountered flooding around the MCG. So I sheltered there, and finally made my way home via several new rivers.

An adventure I could do without and I feel bad for piking, but there's only so much...

Fair enough V P

Don’t blame you at all.......apparently the new CEO is getting around to your ground concerns.

A few points.

There is NO VFL Broadcast because of Commonwealth Games. Blues Streamed game last Saturday Afternoon.

They can't they put it on Youtube and Carlton had 1 Camera last saturday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think anyone would blame you! Well done on hitting the 10,000 posts milestone as well!!

A few points.

The bolded is garbage, if it were true then the blues wouldn’t have been allowed to stream their game against us last week. If the club has told you that then they’ve told you fibs.

The bolded is garbage, if it were true then the blues wouldn’t have been allowed to stream their game against us last week. If the club has told you that then they’ve told you fibs.

and/or Making Excuses why they don't

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 2 - Collingwood vs Port Melbourne at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 47-63 #BoroughIrkedUs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back