Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Every team that loses will "never win another game". It's competitive sport and eight other teams will lose this weekend.
I'm sad and disappointed but guess what...bring on the Crows and we'll go again.

I'm basing that opinion of the 2 games played so far this season. I'm not liking what I see. We don't tackle effectively, we don't chase, pressure. We make bad decisions. Take risks at wrong times. All these things are not what top sides do. Even if we won I am seeing a side that is nowhere near contending.

Among our many problems, we have few small lock down defenders. Watch Eddie Betts kick a bag next week.

I don't think it's all doom and gloom and I seriously don't think heaps of teams have gone past us. Our absolute best 22 can knock off most sides we just crumble without all our key players playing together.

Club doesn't have the balls to drop underperforming "guns". I doubt we'll ever see the day Cotchin gets dropped, even though I reckon it could be the wake up call his career needs.

I don't hate Cotchin, I ****ing love him. He just needs that spark again

Im in hong kong at the moment so didnt see the game but looking at the stats and listening to the game it seems that we are just carrying too many. Inexperienced players and role players at the moment. Bring in yarran, lids, edwards, maric and we win by 5 goals easy. Hopefully we can wright the cart before the wheels fall off the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im in hong kong at the moment so didnt see the game but looking at the stats and listening to the game it seems that we are just carrying too many. Inexperienced players and role players at the moment. Bring in yarran, lids, edwards, maric and we win by 5 goals easy. Hopefully we can wright the cart before the wheels fall off the season.
Do. Not. Watch.

Hunt was involved in at least 4 passages of play after half time that directly resulted in goals. He became an unfortunate infection and it killed our momentum at key points. Horrible game by him. I haven't got confidence in Morris because he can't get the ball...but I have no confidence in Hunt on tonight's performance because he can get the ball. He may aswell have been wearing the black and white jail bird bars.

Rance was uncharacteristically off tonight but fair go, he's been a gun for us so consistently for years.

1 and 1 whilst playing well below a good standard. We just don't start seasons well do we. On this form the Melbourne game is unwinnable again this year.

38 POSSESSION MID UNDERPERORMING **** right off.
I don't give a **** about 38. Fact is I know he can play better, be more damaging and take the game by the scruff of the neck. I don't want him to fade away into a B Grader for the rest of his career, he's a ****ing A-Grade talent but right now he has **** all damage with those possessions.

He's showed it in patches of 2015, pure brilliance. But that's all it feels like, patches. There's something holding him back and I don't know what it is.

5. D. Martin
4. B. Houli
3. T. Cotchin
2. K. McIntosh
1. J. Short

Honorable mentions: B. Ellis, J. Riewoldt, S. Grigg

Everyone complaining about that deliberate call needs to calm down and look at it again. Was 100% the right call. Vlastuin should have kicked it, but it wasn't his fault that it got to that point either. Inaccurate kicking for goal and switching off with 3minutes to go cost us the game.
Gutted, but it's round 2 and we'll move on.

5. D. Martin
4. B. Houli
3. T. Cotchin
2. K. McIntosh
1. J. Short

Honorable mentions: B. Ellis, J. Riewoldt, S. Grigg

Everyone complaining about that deliberate call needs to calm down and look at it again. Was 100% the right call. Vlastuin should have kicked it, but it wasn't his fault that it got to that point either. Inaccurate kicking for goal and switching off with 3minutes to go cost us the game.
Gutted, but it's round 2 and we'll move on.
Yeah, can't believe a thread was made about that. If the tables were turned I would of spewed if that wasn't deliberate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2: Richmond vs Collingwood - Changes for Adelaide

Back