Prediction Round 20, 2024 - Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know when re-sale tickets are released for this game? I'm trying to get a few tickets as my mate is over and this is the only Eagles game he can make.
As a reasonable facsimile of the event you could have putting cigarettes out on his arms and legs for 3 hours as a back up plan?

Allen has kicked 9 goals in the last 3 games. I doubt he is being dropped.
Fair didnt realise he had kicked 9. He has looked so far off the pace other than a few quarters here and there so suprised he had managed 9. Hard to watch his weak efforts sometimes after watching Waterman all year.

Burgiel- jj
Dewar- cripps
Gov- rotham
Hall- L.edwards
Waterman- hutch

Flynn should get a gig at the expense of big baz but don't know if he's injured, unfit af or just MIA. JJ, rotham and L.edwards have had too many opportunities and sadly for them it's looking like delist so zero point whatsoever playing them for the remainder of the year. Culley and trew prob last chance this week to show something, credit to trew he has been good but not sure if he's apart of the long term plan.

Fair didnt realise he had kicked 9. He has looked so far off the pace other than a few quarters here and there so suprised he had managed 9. Hard to watch his weak efforts sometimes after watching Waterman all year.
Allen and Waterman can be one of the best tall forward combos in the league.

Incredible amount of wank lingering around this current Dockers team atm. Yes they just smashed Melbourne at stoppage but Goodwin didn't even select a ruck.

I would surely hope that the two rucks Freo are paying half their cap towards would do that to a team with no selected ruck.

Hoping our pack of spuds can actually get up for this one this week - Freo supporters smugness is rising to critical mass again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact losing to us twice would likely cost them top 4 is something that interests me this week

Is beating Freo our grand final now?
Nodding Yep GIF by Next Level Chef

Why not just give Barnett 5 games in a row

He's at least tall

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because he's useless. To date. Needs to put a lot of work in over the pre-season.

Freo are going to be up for this. Their percentage is pretty handy (relatively) and they have the half game but 3 teams could leapfrog them on a loss. They have games against what is currently the bottom half of the top 8 for the remainder of the year. They will want to BBQ us big time.

I feel like we will put in a much better effort and lose 8-10 goals. If we put in the effort of the Saints game it's triple figures. Under 30 points will be one of our better performances for the year.

Let's start a petition to not give petch a contract extension.

All I want to see is the axe being finally swung on JJ, even though it's two games too late.
Bring in dewar, and given lack of forward pressure I'd be giving cole a shot in the forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back