Prediction Round 20, 2024 - Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man Ryan's field kicking is SHIIIIIII.....

Half are grubbers the rest are floaty Bois

He's not the greatest set shot either.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

His field kicking can be excellent…I think all his skills fall off a cliff when he is gassed or sulking, which is about 80% of the time on the ground.

Something that has annoyed me was bad discipline by Liam Ryan carrying on like a princess in the 4 th quarter when Luke Edwards shanked a kick into the fwd line .. He didn’t even bother to run and try to apply pressure to the opposition, so he just stands there and waves his arms at Edwards and says where the **** are you kicking that ..
Ryan Mate what about Kelly , Jones , Cripps and Duggan’s shanks do you say anything to them ??
Don’t carry on in public like all your kicks are golden ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don't see why anyone would get the shits playing for us. He's probably the only player who has ever shown his disappointment in a team mates kick. Delist

Mate…about Culley…

There is a distinct possibility that he ain’t it either.
Well, we may as well find out at least, instead of having him dominate WAFL and bringing him in to play in a forward line that rarely sees the ball...

Oh man Ryan's field kicking is SHIIIIIII.....

Half are grubbers the rest are floaty Bois

He's not the greatest set shot either.

Yeah but he kicks trick shots from the players race before games so the social media team need him to play for content purposes

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting to see if Cripps holds

If it was Simmo, definitely. But with Schofield, who knows?
He'll most likely stay, due to having some of the greatest plot armour of any human that's ever lived.

Early days in the season I talked about how people would see a choice between playing him or Long if it ever came to that. Long immediately does acl. Then Brockman becomes his greatest threat, wraps his car around a tree. Comes back and finds some form, Jamie plays his worse game ever ooops someone steps on Brockmans ankle out for season. Rawlinson doesn't really come on after early season debut, club make a positional change for Burgeil forward and in the last WAFL game before the bye he actually goes alright, due for a debut, timing ideal, oh no he's pinged another hamstring.

None of us will ever live to see the day that Jamie Cripps is dropped. Over the course of his career somewhere in the realm of 40 small forwards have cycled through the club and none have had an ability to displace him. There are reasons for this that go beyond the physical and into the metaphysical and we would all do best to neither question nor think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll most likely stay, due to having some of the greatest plot armour of any human that's ever lived.

Early days in the season I talked about how people would see a choice between playing him or Long if it ever came to that. Long immediately does acl. Then Brockman becomes his greatest threat, wraps his car around a tree. Comes back and finds some form, Jamie plays his worse game ever ooops someone steps on Brockmans ankle out for season. Rawlinson doesn't really come on after early season debut, club make a positional change for Burgeil forward and in the last WAFL game before the bye he actually goes alright, due for a debut, timing ideal, oh no he's pinged another hamstring.

None of us will ever live to see the day that Jamie Cripps is dropped. Over the course of his career somewhere in the realm of 40 small forwards have cycled through the club and none have had an ability to displace him. There are reasons for this that go beyond the physical and into the metaphysical and we would all do best to neither question nor think about it.
That is gold

Based on nothing keep having visions of us pulling off an upset but Freo go on and win the flag (like in 06 where they beat us twice but we were premiers)

visions also have us backing up with a win v GC next week.

I like visions

I'm saying nuutthing
Next week, last game and paid extra for some good seating 🤞🤞

Waterman for Culley
Gov for Rotham, with Witherden to sub
Yeo for Chesser
Dewar for Jones

Backs: Barrass, Gov, Hedwards, Ginbey, Hough, Cole, Hunt
Mids: Kelly, Yeo, Reid, Trew, Maric, Ledwards
Rucks: Williamses
Forwards: Waterman, Allen, Hutchinson, Ryan, Cripps, Petch, Dewar
Sub: Witherden
Emergencies: Jones (held over), Rotham, Culley

Last two to play WAFL along with Flynn, Sheed, Gaff, Darling, Reid, Bazzo, Barnett, Livingstone, Hall, Johnston, Baker, Rawlinson. Pretty strong side on paper.

Waterman for Culley
Gov for Rotham, with Witherden to sub
Yeo for Chesser
Dewar for Jones

Backs: Barrass, Gov, Hedwards, Ginbey, Hough, Cole, Hunt
Mids: Kelly, Yeo, Reid, Trew, Maric, Ledwards
Rucks: Williamses
Forwards: Waterman, Allen, Hutchinson, Ryan, Cripps, Petch, Dewar
Sub: Witherden
Emergencies: Jones (held over), Rotham, Culley

Last two to play WAFL along with Flynn, Sheed, Gaff, Darling, Reid, Bazzo, Barnett, Livingstone, Hall, Johnston, Baker, Rawlinson. Pretty strong side on paper.
Like all of this other than holding LEwards over Chesser.

Petch up to a wing, Chesser as the high half forward, who is around stoppages. Or Johnston in instead of Dewar, to play wing.

If Gov doesn't get up, Roth to stay as sub and Witho into back 7.

Play em all.A Reid,Barnett,Hall,Johnson .
Really who gives a shit.
Oohhhh.. their not ready; Oohhh .. they don’t have form.
There’s a handful of games to go.Are we gunna break them?
Cream rises to the top.Even to see a quarter of pressure footy before they gas up will be enough.
Seriously what do we achieve by playing the JJs of this world? If we are gunna get bent over then let’s go out swinging .
Just a glimpse of the future that’s all I ask !

Yeah but he kicks trick shots from the players race before games so the social media team need him to play for content purposes
Needs to kick more of those trick shots where it's required - during a game!

A rare 6pm Saturday slot, can have a drink or three on the sofa.
Weather easing up on the day.
Tricky game to speculate the outcome, depends which team turns up?
Certainly won't be a walk in the park like last time.
With so much riding on this game (for Freo) promises to be some argy-bargy as a bonus.

He'll make it
As Trew has shown his worth as a midfielder, I would be inclined to put Trew to the Sub role and let Culley have a game in the guts. Either that or see if Trew can do anything in the forward line.

Hard to know much about our young midfielders if we don't play them in their roles in the senior side.

Not sure if Trew will be persisted with beyond this year but at least he has demonstrated what he can do in the midfield, give Culley a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back