Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 88-82 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Another good win. Close finish but a bit more comfortable win than some recent ones. Good to know we’ve got another gear but better when he hit it and hold it but a developing young side will learn that.
Downer with Howey and Tay injuries they’re real important pieces.

Can someone tell me whats happened to Adams and Howe, are they going to be okay? or does it look serious?
I saw Howe put the jacket on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Collingwood,

I am moved to have one last try at writing to you, given you have studiously ignored my previous entreaties and instead it seems wantonly and deliberately taunted me by continuing in the same vein, as a sort of two finger salute towards my simple request to stop giving me heart failure and just for once ****ing win by four goals or so. Nothing extreme I would have thought. But no.

After this latest unnecessarily tight win I sit here exhausted. The household have all given up on me and fled. The cat left a dead rat on my pillow on the way out, mute and slightly rotting testimony to my behaviour, which I blame solely on you bunch of cocky ****ers. My boyfriend has left, declaring he is going to try women for a change as my continuous spanking it over last minute heroics have left me bereft of oompf when called on to perform my mattress duties.

Large quantities of semi-finished cans of IPA have impacted the walls, leaving modern art installations that speak to my inner turmoil. I have yet to secure funding from the arts council for them, and so may have to clean them up eventually which is going to be awful given they have been accumulating over the last weeks and may account for the rat, who now I look had a sort of pleased but dopey look on his ratty features, kind of like Peter Dutton only more stupidly smug

Help. I beg you. Please stop, its just getting gratuitous now.

Yours in exhausted hope,

Horse.

P.S. Anyone have some extra tissues?

I see it and I can believe it.

This run of narrow victories has gone from the unbelievable to the absurd to now being plain piss funny.

Fair to say when you haven't had to sit through it live these wins are highly enjoyable and I can't wait to watch the replay.

Injuries to Adams and Howe a cruel blow to our top 4 chances now however.:cry:

Ginnivan was such a sweetheart in that post match interview too.
I feel like the umpires and the AFL screwing him over will have the reverse effect and turn him into a superstar.

First game where all 3 goals were him winning his own ball/crumbs.

So well spoken post game. Indicated it was taking a mental toll but didn’t use it as a crutch or an excuse. That’s the Collingwood way. Love him!

Minivan = 👑

Dear Collingwood,

I am moved to have one last try at writing to you, given you have studiously ignored my previous entreaties and instead it seems wantonly and deliberately taunted me by continuing in the same vein, as a sort of two finger salute towards my simple request to stop giving me heart failure and just for once ******* win by four goals or so. Nothing extreme I would have thought. But no.

After this latest unnecessarily tight win I sit here exhausted. The household have all given up on me and fled. The cat left a dead rat on my pillow on the way out, mute and slightly rotting testimony to my behaviour, which I blame solely on you bunch of cocky *ers. My boyfriend has left, declaring he is going to try women for a change as my continuous spanking it over last minute heroics have left me bereft of oompf when called on to perform my mattress duties.

Large quantities of semi-finished cans of IPA have impacted the walls, leaving modern art installations that speak to my inner turmoil. I have yet to secure funding from the arts council for them, and so may have to clean them up eventually which is going to be awful given they have been accumulating over the last weeks and may account for the rat, who now I look had a sort of pleased but dopey look on his ratty features, kind of like Peter Dutton only more stupidly smug

Help. I beg you. Please stop, its just getting gratuitous now.

Yours in exhausted hope,

Horse.

P.S. Anyone have some extra tissues?

I nearly did a Pro Hart out of nerves before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 20 = Collingwood 88-82 Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back