Prediction Round 23, 2024: Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he was that bad theyd have taken him off. If hes sore or tired sit him deep forward and rest him that way.
Chance to give Hall more mid minutes with gaff to get a full game taking that wing that Halls been stuck on
If he is sore / tired better off just giving him the week off. Why bother playing him we have plenty of options.

I thought Hall showed a bit before the game against North. Nothing startling, but maybe there was something there. However he was putrid in Hobart. Showed zero desire or desperation and basically refused to go near an opposition player. Could have been subbed out much earlier than he was. Needs to be dropped to send a message that you cannot put in an effort like that and keep your spot.

I thought Hall showed a bit before the game against North. Nothing startling, but maybe there was something there. However he was putrid in Hobart. Showed zero desire or desperation and basically refused to go near an opposition player. Could have been subbed out much earlier than he was. Needs to be dropped to send a message that you cannot put in an effort like that and keep your spot.
He got stuck on that Chesser wing.

We keep putting young non-wingers out there to get them games. I get it but surely we are better off just leaving Gaff or some other older player out there and playing Hall/Chesser in the WAFL if thats the only option to play a role they can play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol no way

prob like

Carl $1.50
wce $2.50

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
We'll wait and see, I'm posting with good intentions having watched the game today. Carlton had no men on the bench and a lot of sore players out on the field for most of the last quarter. I honestly think they're there for the slaughter. You just need your guns to fire.

His second game and out of position. Should play out the year.

Well you're now $2.76 on sportsbet. The odds for our game against the filth a week or so ago opened with us being $3,01 underdogs. I was like the KFC add, shut up and take my money! I don't want to promote gambling and all that as I don't punt, well not anymore, but I feel the same way about your chances and that they have got the odds all wrong. I reckon WC's odds will shorten before Sunday. I think you will win this one TBH.

Hall was poor
He really hasn't captured that form he had before he injured his ankle earlier in the season
Also since that injury has not shown that breakaway pace he had before

Oh good, it’s another youngster brought in to play the dead wing role getting dumped on.

How many’s that now?
Sorry mate but Hall was woeful.Not just bad .Woeful!!
Nothing to do with dead wing roles.Just refused to hit the contest.
Voss will have the blues fired up.Let’s not think that a few injuries will stuff them up.They will come over with a team ready to die for Voss.
He had a mean look in his eye after the game today and he will have them ready to go.
If Curnow is out I wouldn’t be in a hurry to bring TB back.
They will come to run.
Beware the ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back