Prediction Round 23, 2024: Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least 11 of their 23 are not playing.

Unfortunately looks like rain on Sunday so we are going to be dog shit.

It’s time to cull and feast. God I hope we win. Taking my daughter who never comes to football take it as a omen.

While Carlton are ripe for the picking, I simply cannot trust this team as of right now. I’d still tip Carlton, and while there is a small glimmer of hope, I still am cautious.

Can’t wait to see it unfold.

Rainy weekend and the rugby at optus Saturday. She's gonna be a slog.
Wouldn't mind the pace of Petch in the side if he had a good WAFL game. Also not against bringing in Flynn to hopefully break even with Pittonet in a game with plenty of stoppages.
If we can match their strength in contested footy we'll be right in this at the end...
Yeoy toe to toe with P Cripps all day would be epic

On SM-A336E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I feel like we’ll be quite sluggish. Big physical hit out two weeks ago and looked cooked most of last week and still managed to wriggle our selves into the game and win.

That said if we bring the effort and intensity like the suns game then we’d be a great chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you guys should account for us comfortably….we are shot.
Just a question though, would you prefer to beat us and knock us out of finals, or allow 😁 us to win, and potentially take Freo’s spot?
Who do you hate more?
I would like to kick you by 20 goals.

A bit of payback.

Last edited:
When an opponent is a couple of metres away with ball in hand I cannot see a universe ( Auskick included) where you stand and watch.Sorry mate, footy may be becoming a chess match but you can’t move pieces without possession, and you can’t let your opponent make multiple moves without disrupting his patterns.
New players can get overwhelmed with the occasion.
It happens with lots of people in new unfamiliar surroundings.
Can't believe you're making such a big deal about a player who's played 10 minutes of footy and may feel overwhelmed enough to not be sure what to do.

He's young and he will learn and adapt. If he doesn't he will be delisted eventually.

New players can get overwhelmed with the occasion.
It happens with lots of people in new unfamiliar surroundings.
Can't believe you're making such a big deal about a player who's played 10 minutes of footy and may feel overwhelmed enough to not be sure what to do.

He's young and he will learn and adapt. If he doesn't he will be delisted eventually.
I am not writing Hall off by any means at this stage in his hopefully long career.

Having said that he has looked a bit like a deer in the headlights in his first two games.
I can see why Simpson didn’t play him earlier in the season. Not ready yet.

One of his biggest problems is bombing long to the opposition.

I am not writing Hall off by any means at this stage in his hopefully long career.

Having said that he has looked a bit like a deer in the headlights in his first two games.

Being played out of position doesn't help. Looked lost on the wing even in the WAFL.

I like his inside craft, actually has some wheels which is a nice point of difference for an inside mid.

Lol yeah as far as a deer in the headlights that's what I was referring to.

Simpson isn't Nostradamus and that's not why he didn't play him. There is a whole coaching debacle that is the reason he didn't play him.

Priddis bombed it long to the opposition his whole career so what has that got to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back