Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

We've lost the last 3, you dudes are delusional.
We aren't beating port, and Carlton will probs roll the Toast today.
Put a fork in it, and start planning for next season.
Delist plodders and use those draft picks ****ing wisely
We've lost the last 3 by a combined total of 21 points, average 7! I appreciate the basis for our shared PTSDfr but get a grip.
Yesterday it looked to me like Cox wasn't fully fit. Without Pearce that was a deadly blow for us.
We are still in this, we can beat Port.

Wow! you're a better man than me Chris.

I'm deadly afraid of Dixon and Ratugolea.

If Marshall and Georgiades are fit, one of them might even be dropped.

If Ratugolea can’t run and jump, he’s a non factor. And despite his size, Dixon isn’t anywhere near the contested marking threat that Hogan was. Just get a body on him.

But if we’re talking personally, then yeah I’d be very afraid taking either of them on.

Georgiadis (?sp) will be back won't he? He's a bigger worry than Dixon or Esava

Suspect that would be Chapman’s match up?

Must of had a mini preseason like Cox​

Fremantle defender Oscar McDonald eyeing AFL finals return after making successful comeback from knee injury​

Josh KemptonThe West Australian
Sun, 18 August 2024 10:52AM

Fremantle defender Oscar McDonald has revealed he is eyeing off a shock finals comeback after making a successful return from a knee injury which has cost him the vast majority of his season.
The 28-year-old was sent for surgery after hurting his knee on his debut for the Dockers in round one, having only been recruited out of the VFL months prior.

Cox isn't a good matchup for Hogan (speed and leap) but we had no choice. Draper's ball-watching, general cluelessness without an opponent and being out-bodied would have been worse.

All things considered we played well (against a very good side) and really let down by some players that shouldn't be in the team next year.

We clearly lack speed, pressure ability and the recognition to stop the rebound in our front half.
We have shown in games where we move quick handballs forward we don't lack speed of ball movement and pressure ability comes back to intent and not skills or personnel.

Yeah if omac good to go , (still hard to see how he would be tho) I’d prefer him over cox or as Chris25 said Draper.

We desperately need a lockdown kpd to our mix because those other two together just exacerbates each other weaknesses because they’re similar , ball watching being the main one

If Banfield stays in the team that will tell me all I need to know about JLo.

There’s few others that should follow him out to Peel (Sharp especially) but I can’t see wholesale changes happening although I would love to see Jackson dropped for some short term pain to long term gain. It won’t happen though especially since Darcy and Treacy aren’t available. I can’t remember seeing a player mistiming his jumps as often as Jackson, he seriously needs to work on that but I’m not confident that can be fixed with him. I hope Im wrong.
Banners will be in, no doubt, JLo is pretty dumb.

How many late changes can we make?

Just play the whole WAFL team at this point. Don't risk anyone getting long term injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll know by the time of our game. No way GWS beat dogs after seeing each team play this week. They barely got over the line against us whereas the Dogs are in better form and have a pretty much full strength team.
They got smashed by Adelaide.

We'll know by the time of our game. No way GWS beat dogs after seeing each team play this week. They barely got over the line against us whereas the Dogs are in better form and have a pretty much full strength team.
Gws won 7 in a row. Yet dogs are in better form

Doggies understandbly favourites, but giants can definitely win.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

They got smashed by Adelaide.
They got smashed by Port and then went on to smash every other team they've played since them apart from Adelaide. They're not going to let a repeat of the Adelaide game happen again, especially with their season on the line.

Same I don't want to see the same MC Bullshit that's stuffed us lately.
Get rid of the blokes that have been given leave passes.
I'd keep Switowski, coz he's been ok. Doesn't hit the scoreboard like a Daniels, but ok.
Could be Sturt's last game & Fyfe maybe.
Who knows maybe more? Always turnover at Cockburn, next year maybe Longmuir.
Very disappointing end to a season of huge promise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back