Preview Round 5, 2022: St.Kilda v Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 16th April, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • Suns

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So its going to be.. Witts taps the ball to Witts who clears it to Witts at half forward who passes to Witts at FF, but the ball hit the deck and Witts mops up and kicks a goal. Nah.:tonguewink:

If they win it's because their midfield beats ours. Without Paddy we have one arm tied behind our back while Witts gives them a huge advantage. Steele and Miller are about break even, Rowell, Anderson and Weller against Ross, Gresham and maybe Sincs. It's pretty even if they play to maximum capacity.

If they win it's because their midfield beats ours. Without Paddy we have one arm tied behind our back while Witts gives them a huge advantage. Steele and Miller are about break even, Rowell, Anderson and Weller against Ross, Gresham and maybe Sincs. It's pretty even if they play to maximum capacity.
They have no King or Lukosius we should win if not we aren't where we need to be yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sensible changes.

Only real issue is Byrnes as the sub tbh.
if byrnes was the sub last week, he won't be the sub this week. it would mean 2 weeks without a game. it probably will be one of the other emergencies.

They have no King or Lukosius we should win if not we aren't where we need to be yet

I agree but we need to not take it lightly. They are abetter side than last year.

Gresh spent alot of time forward last week. Probably plays mostly midfeild with Higgins back.
Still attended 22 centre bounces so I’d say a lot of that time he was forward was when he started in the middle and Crouch started forward and they swapped after the centre bounce, so that probably won’t change too much.

One of Hill, Long, or Windy will have to vacate to fit Higgo back in and for us to replace Jimmy down back.

I agree but we need to not take it lightly. They are abetter side than last year.
Gold Coast...even when crap...are a good side for the first third of the season, they fall away after that spectacularly. That beside the point, they always come out to play against us. They're in their hot zone at the moment, and they match up well on us.
Last week our mob showed they can back up a good performance with an even better showing. This week they need to show that none of it is getting to their heads.
I'll take a win...any win will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back