Autopsy Round 5 v Melbourne, Roast, Toast & Changes for Adelaide

Best players v Melbourne

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the saltiness of other fans. They hate it when we win, and love it when we lose and are very quick to kick us when we're down.
Yes the injuries helped tonight, but I've seen teams with two rotations get up before not to mention when Gold Coast ran over the pies a couple of years ago with NO ROTATIONS ON THE BENCH! It's an excuse imo. Melbourne are a young talented improving list but their arses tightened in that last qtr. They need to learn how to win and deal with being hunted

What a ******* win! Anyone know how far away Titch is?

Would be a handy in against the Crows but unfortunately I think he is still a couple weeks away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great game. Really solid comeback from the lads. I feel like i can finally trust Conca. Good to see Caddy play well and Jack was amazing all night.

On the other hand, Todd Elton is one of the biggest duds we've had in a while. Also Oliver was throwing the ball all night. Only called once.

Glad to see someone has noticed Conca. Looks a lot faster than his midfield days and his vision to play a quick game from the back is underrated.

Not overly confident for the crows game, but I think we might get closer than people might think...

One team that had the crows number last year was geelong, Caracella being part of our coaching group is an assett in that respect..but then again they have improved from then as well.

Crows game set to be a ripper!

Top rated attack (adelaide: most points for) vs top rated defense (tiges: least points against).

Adelaide has scored 100 points in all their games so far. Richmond hasn't conceded 100 points in a game this season.

Their defence doesn't look rock solid, so if we can hold up their incredible attack, we are in with a real crack.

We will push the Crows. I feel it in my waters. Goodnight all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you do seeing we haven't been challenged since round 3.

Not overly confident for the crows game, but I think we might get closer than people might think...

One team that had the crows number last year was geelong, Caracella being part of our coaching group is an assett in that respect..but then again they have improved from then as well.

May have to get the Wallace basketball tapes out again.

I love the saltiness of other fans. They hate it when we win, and love it when we lose and are very quick to kick us when we're down.
Yes the injuries helped tonight, but I've seen teams with two rotations get up before not to mention when Gold Coast ran over the pies a couple of years ago with NO ROTATIONS ON THE BENCH! It's an excuse imo. Melbourne are a young talented improving list but their arses tightened in that last qtr. They need to learn how to win and deal with being hunted

Our average age was a month younger tonight (albeit with about half a dozen games more experience per player).

Crows game set to be a ripper!

Top rated attack (adelaide: most points for) vs top rated defense (tiges: least points against).

Adelaide has scored 100 points in all their games so far. Richmond hasn't conceded 100 points in a game this season.

Their defence doesn't look rock solid, so if we can hold up their incredible attack, we are in with a real crack.
Also just lost their No.1 Key defender. Doesn't automatically sway things our way but certainly helps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to work>>kept upto date as much as possible>>Nervous wreck the last 5 mins>>We won>>Finished work raced home>> watching the replay on Foxtel>>>Storm arrives with 7 mins left in the game & Lose the signal>>>F%&%$# you Jane Bunn and her weather.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Get a feeling they'll stick with Elton though because he's working hard and the same theory applies.
He might kick a couple and he's away.
I'd say so.Back to the scene where he took his only contested mark and goal at senior level was in SA.His confidence will be sky high.

Melbourne were actually all over us when they were already 2 players down. It's an excuse, they were in total control going into the last quarter and gave up. Perhaps if they stopped trying to play tough guy all night and went for the ball they wouldn't have lost.

Did I see one of you guys say that jack was on the bench and got involved in the scuffle and had a player who was in play pinned down?

Just seems a little off to me if that was the case. I mean he may have deserved being pinned down. Or were the whole bench involved so it was even numbers. I doubt im gonna rewatch it.

So happy with Conca. Defended him tooth and nail and finally he is showing signs with continuity. Looks like a solid player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 5 v Melbourne, Roast, Toast & Changes for Adelaide

Back