Ryan O'Keefe Wants to Leave Sydney for Melbourne - All Discussion Here!

Do you like ROK?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RoK wants to go!

Did he seriously say he wants to go to a team who's a chance of a premiership? If he's said that after winning one with us, he can get ****ed.

I know. He can get ****ed.

Ever considered that he just wants to go to Melbourne, and figures he might as well target a team that is likely to be in the running for the premiership?

Players come and go... I certainly won't be booing him. I will however be booing the Swans if they do not get adequate compensation.

Did he seriously say he wants to go to a team who's a chance of a premiership? If he's said that after winning one with us, he can get ****ed.

Surprise surprise Hawthorn is being mention as one of his picks..so now that we might see some lean time he wants to jump ship and go jump on some other teams bandwagon. Says more about his character if it is true...i guess he has to look after Number 1.

We better get a good trade or else. If he decides to stuff us over by nominating for the PSD he can truly go to bugger and deserves 100x the booing that shnides ever got this year.

So flipping disapointed. Class player and has clamps for hands but his downfall is that he is actually a shit kick at goal.

Just messaged Andrea (western swan) and she is broken. I'm gutted.

Don't do this to us Ryan. It wasn't supposed to be like this :(

We'll probably get ****ed over in the trade as well. Don't do thisssss ;(

I don't want Kosi at the swans and will be pee'd off if we only trade with the saints.

Ever considered that he just wants to go to Melbourne, and figures he might as well target a team that is likely to be in the running for the premiership?

Sure thats not a problem, what irks me is hearing Hawthorn being mentioned. A few days after their flag and having to put up with nothing but hawks shit for the past 2 days.

I dont think we actually need O'Keefe, and there was an article in the paper saying they wouldnt top up their list like other sides have. We need a key defender.

I would say hes worth a first round + good young player.

LOL, so you would rather be an Essendon than what we are now? They're pretty.. but the scoreline usually turns pretty ugly.

Well they have conned the melbourne fans that bottoming out is good and its ok to loose by 100 points..casue its called rebuilding. As long as you hand over your $300+ its ok becasue its called rebuilding..the Herald Sun said so.

Then go join them. You sound like an older cheer squad member..then go on POQ.
And you ARE a newbie!

The knowledge & passion you hold for this club Bedders would hold in his pinkie.Learn some history & then get back to him.In the meantime U POQ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players come and go... I certainly won't be booing him. I will however be booing the Swans if they do not get adequate compensation.

My sentiments exactly. I would never boo ROK, and if he really wants to be in Melbourne, good luck to him. A champion.

And yes, if he knows in his heart he wants to come home to Melbourne, why not make it worthwhile by going to a club with immediate prospects.

I dont think we actually need O'Keefe, and there was an article in the paper saying they wouldnt top up their list like other sides have. We need a key defender.

I would say hes worth a first round + good young player.

So, Mitch Thorp and your first rounder??? I'd take Beau Muston if I was confident he'd survive a pre-season. Bloke's a star but completely luckless.

Latest news is that Sydney is in negotiations with ROK and desperate to talk him out of going back to Melbourne.

The Swans have refuted Channel 10's report and insist they are still in talks.

We might all have jumped the gun a bit here.

And you ARE a newbie!

The knowledge & passion you hold for this club Bedders would hold in his pinkie.Learn some history & then get back to him.In the meantime U POQ.

So who cares? Are you um, thinking it is the real Peter Bedford...oh dear.

By the way what does "Balldman" mean? A play on words? Alias perhaps? Same punctuation errors and aggression. :eek:

heh.

My sentiments exactly. I would never boo ROK, and if he really wants to be in Melbourne, good luck to him. A champion.

And yes, if he knows in his heart he wants to come home to Melbourne, why not make it worthwhile by going to a club with immediate prospects.
Precisely.It's a business now & the players as much as anyone are "businessmen".If he feels now is the time to move home,far be it for anyone to stand in his way.As for booing him- no way!I applaud him for wanting to remain at the top of his game & feeling that is probably best done somewhere else!Great clubman,even greater player, & bloke.A real prize catch for whoever lands him.Sd to see him go BUT glad he'll still be in the game.:thumbsu:If we were to trade with a club like St.Kilda-would Stephen Milne + 2nd or 3rd round player be good enough?

The thing that gets me is that he wants to go to a club who will be in contention for a premiership over the next few years. He only won a premiership 3 years ago.

If I played in the AFL I would LOVE to be a one-club man.

(Yes I do realise that this is all media speculation. But if these reports are true, that's what I think).

By the way what does "Balldman" mean? A play on words? Alias perhaps? Same punctuation errors and aggression. :eek:

heh.
Who cares about what?The fact that blow ins come in thinking they know everything & everyone and that anyone who doesn't hold their opinion is irrelevant.Me for one.
My name?Yep,somewhere between an alias & a play on words.
Same punctuation errors & aggression?(AS WHOM?)
BUREK?

heh.

Ive met Peter Bedford, nice bloke, our bedfords way too grumpy to be the same bloke...

Stupidity?Why so?
Why worry about an idiot like him Balldman, he's been on here five minutes.
If he wants to go let him as long as we do all right out of it, but hopefully he changes his mind i am sure the Captain will be having a chat with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back