Ryan O'Keefe Wants to Leave Sydney for Melbourne - All Discussion Here!

Do you like ROK?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Lovett could be worked out in any deal done. He suits Sydney with his elite pace even though the smaller SCG won't be doing him any favours. Maybe 3rd rounder + Lovett for O' Keefe.
You have absolutely no clue.

I've seen you offer about 50 trades so far this year. Not one of them have been anywhere near the mark.

No clue at all.

1st rounder + Lovett and then we'll start thinking about it. 3rd rounder LOL.
You idiot. Our 1st rounder is pick 5:rolleyes:

Lovett himself commands a top 20 pick. Definitely top 25. For a 28 year old we would never do that.

Keep dreaming that our 1st rounder would ever be involved in a trade for O' Keefe:eek:

Lovett himself commands a top 20 pick. Definitely top 25. For a 28 year old we would never do that.

Keep dreaming that our 1st rounder would ever be involved in a trade for O' Keefe:eek:

If he wasn't a mental case, maybe. Lovett isn't so good that we'd just conveniently forget his off field issues.

If he wasn't a mental case, maybe. Lovett isn't so good that we'd just conveniently forget his off field issues.
Seems to be a few clubs interested so hopefully we can get a bidding war happening. West Coast's 2nd rounder could get the deal done. Lovett certainly has some flaws but perhaps a different club could get the best out of him.

1st rounder + Lovett and then we'll start thinking about it. 3rd rounder LOL.

It's gone past laughing out loud, now it's just silly.

What would be the point of a 3rd round pick in any deal involving O'Keefe? That's like saying I'll trade you Meg Ryan for Selma Hayek and then throwing in a Magda Szubanski to try and even it out, when in reality you just made it worse.

Tell me exactly what Lovett has achieved in his AFL career, apart from his stellar off-field activities. He's turning 26 in November (just 2 years short of the dreaded 28) so age isn't a big factor over O'Keefe.

Here's what O'Keefe has achieved:
1 premiership
1 All-Australian
1 top 40 All Australian squad
Victorian State of Origin representative
Australian International Rules representative
2006 2nd B&F
2004 4th B&F
2007 5th B&F

Yep I'd accept that. Essendon have pick 5 or 6, right? Would be the best deal if we have to lose O'Keefe.
Pick 5. That alone is enough for O' Keefe. More then enough. Inculding Lovett is ridiculous and we would never do that. I was initially going to offer a 2nd rounder with Lovett but him being out of contract lowers his value. His age counts againt him also and we would be fighting to keep our picks inside the top 30.

Pick 5. That alone is enough for O' Keefe. More then enough. Inculding Lovett is ridiculous and we would never do that. I was initially going to offer a 2nd rounder with Lovett but him being out of contract lowers his value. His age counts againt him also and we would be fighting to keep our picks inside the top 30.

I never said it was likely, just that it would be the best deal. I can't think of a better one.

Tell me exactly what Lovett has achieved in his AFL career, apart from his stellar off-field activities. He's turning 26 in November (just 2 years short of the dreaded 28) so age isn't a big factor over O'Keefe.

Here's what O'Keefe has achieved:
1 premiership
1 All-Australian
1 top 40 All Australian squad
Victorian State of Origin representative
Australian International Rules representative
2006 2nd B&F
2004 4th B&F
2007 5th B&F
I know O' Keefe is a good player. No need to be facetious about Lovett. Everyone knows about his off-field problems. You guys are keen so you should be trying to bury your head in the sand about his off-field stuff. I certainly am about reports that we could get Del Santo. I have to ignore al his vanilla attributes:(. Lovett was a late starter and is in his prime. He fills a need, has good disposal and good decision making. He is under contract and our 3rd rounder is pick 39. Not a pathetic pick combined with Lovett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe after all this time O'Keefe wants to go "home". Whatever. Dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Straight swap with the Bulldogs - Spida Jnr for O'Keefe :thumbsu:

Show me a few as examples idiot. Who are you?
Lol. :D

You fly off the handle whenever someone knocks back your ludicrous trade scenarios (usually involving Lovett in some way) and start calling everyone around you "fools" and "idiots".

You had a go at Bulldogs' fans for overrating and pumping up Farren Ray, yet you are doing the same thing yourself with Lovett. Guess what champ? Lovett is not worth much more than Ray. :eek:

<prepares to be called a princess, fool, or an idiot>

Lovett himself commands a top 20 pick. Definitely top 25.You are deluding yourself, if he is such a quality player the bombers wouldnt be looking to offload him (regardless of off field issues)

For a 28 year old we would never do that. Yet Lovett turns 26 next year:confused:

Its the only way you will get him

Reports overnight have suggested Ryan O’Keefe informed the Club of his wish to be traded to another club.

General Manager- Football Andrew Ireland says that neither O’Keefe or his management group have indicated to anyone at the Sydney Swans that he wishes to leave the Club.

As an uncontracted player, the Swans will continue to discuss a possible new contract with O’Keefe’s management group.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/tabid/7106/Default.aspx?newsid=68450

It's gone past laughing out loud, now it's just silly.

What would be the point of a 3rd round pick in any deal involving O'Keefe? That's like saying I'll trade you Meg Ryan for Selma Hayek and then throwing in a Magda Szubanski to try and even it out, when in reality you just made it worse.

bahahahahahahahahahahaha that is so true and many of the other teams bf posters have been throwing these solutions at us with regards to ryan okeefe. LOLZA, some of the essendon posters keep throwing hacks thinking eventually we'd have to agree which makes your parallel even funnier...

Not on here to troll or anything like that but make no mistake about it The ROK (if he is to leave) will command well below his actual market price.

Now I am not talking ridiculous proposals such as 3rd rounders or 4ths but I cannot see him fetching more than a second round pick + a player.

The only way he would fetch anything more is if he wanted to go to either Hawks (and they were prepared to offer pick 16) or Saints who could offer their first pick or Kosi/ Dal Santo.

If The ROK wants to be a Magpie or Blue, things could get messy.

Time will tell, he may decide to re-sign with the Swans.

Lol. :D

You fly off the handle whenever someone knocks back your ludicrous trade scenarios (usually involving Lovett in some way) and start calling everyone around you "fools" and "idiots".

You had a go at Bulldogs' fans for overrating and pumping up Farren Ray, yet you are doing the same thing yourself with Lovett. Guess what champ? Lovett is not worth much more than Ray. :eek:

<prepares to be called a princess, fool, or an idiot>
Fly off the handle? I called you an idiot because you seem to have followed me around and read some of my draft proposals. Yet I ask you to show me some examples and you have none but try and gain yourself some 'credit' on the Swans forum:eek:

Some Doggies fans go overboard with Ray and I merely expressed my opinion. Basically I don't want him anywhere near Essendon.

Now stop trying to hijack the thread and run along:eek:

bahahahahahahahahahahaha that is so true and many of the other teams bf posters have been throwing these solutions at us with regards to ryan okeefe. LOLZA, some of the essendon posters keep throwing hacks thinking eventually we'd have to agree which makes your parallel even funnier...
If Lovett is a 'hack' then perhaps you should prepare yourself for a 'hack' being traded onto your list next season:eek:

If Lovett is a 'hack' then perhaps you should prepare yourself for a 'hack' being traded onto your list next season:eek:

lol, sorry mate, i wasn't calling lovett a hack nor was i specifically referring to your trades. I was laughing at that swans posters (magna szumbanski) parallel because i have noticed alot of posters throwing a bunch of c graders in hope of a swap for okeefe. I just find the mentality amusing that if you keep throwing c graders you'll eventually catch an a grader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back