Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

We were underdogs on sportsbet so I bet on us. At least my sportsbet account will be happy if we pinch a middling win.
The good news is that I tipped Port - given how bad my tipping has been of late, that should guarantee a Saints win.

Sorry to intrude guys but this sh*t is just unbelievable.

We have never seen anything that even comes close to this. The media are bending over backwards for this campaigner like nothing I've ever seen. What the hell sets Kenny apart from any other coach that makes him devoid of any criticism? It's got me fuming and I'm not even a bloody Port fan.

It literally mirrors a f*cking dictatorship.

Kornes, Wankley, Caro and worst of all this Barrett w*nker can all get farkkked.
We have no answers to this question. But thanks for understanding how we are feeling. It is a dictatorship & is completely outrageous. None of these journalists care about the PA football club at all. They have no interest in the club being successful & should mind their own f*king business.

NTUA is a message to the Sanfl who tried to destroy us & that message is still relevant today. The Sanfl are another entity who have no interest in PA being successful.

The members want a premiership. Ken in 11 years has failed to take us to a GF appearance (will be 12 years at season end). Our finals record is poor under Ken & his lack of accountability for the poor performances is cowardly. We all just want this nightmare to be over. And that caller was correct. A sizeable proportion of the PA members do indeed think Ken is a con-artist.

Ken would be swell at selling used Fords he should go back to that.

CD might look like George Costanza but heā€™s nowhere near as funny.

Koch sounds like a penis and looks like a penis and acts like a penis thatā€™s been hit on the head.

Richo is a f@&87king ghost he may as well make Hooly CEo SHE WENT TO HARVARD!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She has worked for Cos and has a lot of political and financial capital invested in maintaining that relationship with an employer ... oops, sorry her "contact" - according to the buffoon Rohan Connolly.

According to Tredrea, it was "Footy Classified" that contacted Richardson while listening to the episode. Kane fleshed out the story by describing Wilson as distraught when she heard it.

Follow the money.

Caro will do anything to protect that relationship with Cos and the fact that they didn't even show Tredrea's clarification (but the initial phone call) indicates an absurd animosity and level of bias.

Deconstructing core messages from Clubland is one of her jobs - not serving as mouthpiece for special interests.
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Had a company wide update session today. I had a speaking bit, it was my first one at the company having started a week ago. One of the things I said when introducing myself was that i'm a Port supporter. I said:

"I am a Port Supporter, don't ask. But yes I do believe we should sack the coach."

Doing my part.
Liking your work. Perfect start.

Sorry to intrude guys but this sh*t is just unbelievable.

We have never seen anything that even comes close to this. The media are bending over backwards for this campaigner like nothing I've ever seen. What the hell sets Kenny apart from any other coach that makes him devoid of any criticism? It's got me fuming and I'm not even a bloody Port fan.

It literally mirrors a f*cking dictatorship.

Kornes, Wankley, Caro and worst of all this Barrett w*nker can all get farkkked.
ā€œThe Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
- George Orwell, 1984

I agree.. imagine waking up tomorrow to half a dozen sack Hinkley signs from the parade to Elizabeth and from the Barossa to Reynella
There are precisely two perfectly named streets within 4km of each other in Morphett Vale waiting for a 'sacking' too...

If there is any truth that internally we're thinking Ken would be sacked or close to sacked after losing to the Saints, it truly shows we're run by idiots.

Some late season pointless wins, a few more weeks of losses. None of it matters. We've seen 260+ games of this coach. We know where we stand with him, there is nothing that could happen in the next period that could change the fact we will need a new coach.
Now that is scary

It's all about reducing the payout for the Club at this point.

There's also the optics of sacking a coach whose team remains (at this point) still in the top 8. You just don't see coaches sacked in that situation unless there has been some sort of gross misconduct.

I expect Ken to be gone within the next month, but if he somehow survives longer than that, he won't be in charge next year. I'm 100% confident of that. If they lose on Sunday and appear lifeless on the field, he most likely will be done by Monday night if not sooner.
It's almost over šŸ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Back