Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't get to enjoy these wins!

LOL yes enjoying them would be a stretch when we know what they mean you happy clapping imbecile.
It is very hard to enjoy wins under Hinkley and I don't know how everyone feels about it.

The heart of the Creed itself is not chiefly about winning but putting it all on the line, playing the game the right way and putting the club first. This ethos has dwindled under the Four Frauds, Koch, Hinkley, Davies and Richardson and I wonder if the good-will has gone because of over a decade of average to poor results and a coach that doesn't uphold these values that made this club great and an unaccountable Chairman who allows this to manifest.

Has the club finally stamped out all hope within the supporter base?

Sure, the happy clappers are going to clap but that is in their nature. They will blindly clap anything put in front of them. We could have Jeffrey Dahmer as our coach and get a new sponsorship from NAMBLA and they would happily clap that.

When you fall out of love with someone or something, it is very, very difficult to get that feeling of love back.

I'm very interested to see if the credits have been chewed up and with whom?

I didn't think I would say this but even if we won a premiership under Hinkley it would seem a bit weird and not right.

What was the daddy v Butters argument about?
According to Jon Ralph it's because Butters and a bulldogs player were roughousing each other and with Butters history recently Hinkley said don't push it.

I have not heard what Hinkley said about it in the presser.

It is very hard to enjoy wins under Hinkley and I don't know how everyone feels about it.

The heart of the Creed itself is not chiefly about winning but putting it all on the line, playing the game the right way and putting the club first. This ethos has dwindled under the Four Frauds, Koch, Hinkley, Davies and Richardson and I wonder if the good-will has gone because of over a decade of average to poor results and a coach that doesn't uphold these values that made this club great and an unaccountable Chairman who allows this to manifest.

Has the club finally stamped out all hope within the supporter base?

Sure, the happy clappers are going to clap but that is in their nature. They will blindly clap anything put in front of them. We could have Jeffrey Dahmer as our coach and get a new sponsorship from NAMBLA and they would happily clap that.

When you fall out of love with someone or something, it is very, very difficult to get that feeling of love back.

I'm very interested to see if the credits have been chewed up and with whom?

I didn't think I would say this but even if we won a premiership under Hinkley it would seem a bit weird and not right.

My typical Port passion and determination to be mighty and gunning for flags will be back to normal when backing a new coach, and even more without Koch as president, but a coach change will suffice for now.

8w32c4.jpg
Honestly, if we want to win a flag, just need to absolutely smash the coach and players for a couple weeks before finals and they might build up some motivation.

Sad, but it shows the current regime doesn't motivate the group anymore and it takes these massive outside influences to spark some motivation.

Reminds me of the GM in that Major League movie from back in the day.

1720267098029.png

Yep contract year next year so we will make top 4 for a new contract, how can you sack a coach that finishes in the top 4.
The cycle of shitness continues.
Yep. Seen plenty of false dawns with us.
Interesting that Ken did a full 180 and threw out his game plan of the last decade+ overnight.
And replaced it with a play-on-at-all-costs mantra, playing with instinct, passion and inventiveness.
Gone the stodgy old hold-the-play style, go through the playbook of set plays, go around in circles, hesitate and freeze up, fumble/stumble/bumble through poor decisions and woeful skills.
Instead enjoy playing, forget the set routines, play fast and dynamic footy, take risks, play with complete abandom.

Who am I kidding?
He would have been told to let the assistants devise a new strategy for this week and just run with it.
Before we know it, he'll be back with the keys to the car, and the same painful as pulling teeth style will resurface.
Enjoy this fleeting Nirvava - whilst it lasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The better Fremantle looks, the more it seems Josh Carr didn't do anything for them

Scenes here at a packed Barrel Oak Irish pub in Montreux where Switzerland bowed out to England on penalties in Euro 2024… seems England fans are as tired of Southgate as we are of Hinkley. Whined all match then returned to whining 5 min after winning the shootout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scenes here at a packed Barrel Oak Irish pub in Montreux where Switzerland bowed out to England on penalties in Euro 2024… seems England fans are as tired of Southgate as we are of Hinkley. Whined all match then returned to whining 5 min after winning the shootout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finest of Wines called it:
IMG_7357.jpeg

I was half listening to the game yesterday and turned off at half time.

There just seems to be an irrevocable hopelessness and despair throughout the majority of the fanbase and possibly playing group.

Listening to the call by Tredders and Timmy G, we seemed to be playing some nice football but it didn't really come across in their broadcast. They were a tad flat. And the thing is, we owe the Bulldogs some pain from the 2021 PF. It should have felt pretty good to beat them.

The players, the fans, the media know the beats and rhythm of the team. There are no surprises anymore. The simple joy of playing for the jumper and the club has finished. The fans are meant to follow a coach who is the very antithesis of the Creed and the players are asked to play and love that idol, Ken Hinkley.

If we never win a premiership under Ken Hinkley, it is not going to really bother me. I understand that you play for the coach but there comes a time when you have to understand enough is enough. Now, the players have hitched their wagons to Kenny, fair enough, but I've gone from being frustrated by it all to 'you get what you deserve' and having a bit of a laugh at their expense.

We are a complete and utter clown show, a poorly run franchise that doesn't care about winning. I honestly thought I would never say any of that especially the last part.

Listen, if you don't care about winning, why should the fans and why should I?

I think I'm pretty much done even watching our games. There was no enjoyment in watching that performance. It just feels interminable. The club will be looking at any excuse to have him see out all of next year as well. Then who knows, we get on the top 4 and maybe they give him more years.

The most fun I've had watching us this season was when stinkers got booed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back