Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

BT saying Ken would know when to walk away lol.
He'll 'walk away' when AFL coaching becomes a pro bono position and not a second before.

Craig mcrae has shown it is possible for a new coach to change the psychological makeup of a team and have the team completely turn around it's fortunes immediately. I think the issues at your club run deeper than the list management, it clearly starts with Koch and ken. They remind me of Eddie and bucks, it took firing them and cleaning up their enormous mess for us to get to the promised land. I think port need a leadership clean out that includes the senior management and quite possibly the board as well. The list has talent, I think it just needs a new voice to listen to.

I’m sure all the Port supporters want to hear more about how the ninth placed team have got it so right and set the model. Please do go on.

Fixed the issue of bombing it out of defence by playing Burgoyne off half back against the Hawks. Burgoyne was mvp that game and wins a tv... so next game u play him on the wing and non stop turnovers out of defence like against Geelong again... why?

Say what you like about fitness, missing players, personnel, or the strength of the opponent — we have this strange habit of getting walloped in big, important games in a manner that never really reflects expectations going in.
I feel strongly that we have a fear of winning. Aside from maybe JHF and Willie Rioli, I feel like our players would rather be anywhere than on the biggest stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fixed the issue of bombing it out of defence by playing Burgoyne off half back against the Hawks. Burgoyne was mvp that game and wins a tv... so next game u play him on the wing and non stop turnovers out of defence like against Geelong again... why?
CheerleaderKen.jpg

Hahahaha

Commentators already chiming in with their ****ing drooling over Hinkley

"You might be bringing in a first time coach. You don't know if they can coach yet. But you know Ken can."

It’s the casual unspoken hypocrisy that gets me.

I’m tipping Richo wouldn’t have suggested his Tigers stick with Proven Plough and let someone else take Greenhorn Dimma.

The board members at port adelaide have to grow a pair and finally remove Koch, that is the first domino that just has to fall. Koch may have helpful in dragging port out of the slums in his early days, but the club now needs a smart ruthless operator who will not tolerate and fall for moral crap that ken has mastered the ability to spew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back