Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

The board members at port adelaide have to grow a pair and finally remove Koch, that is the first domino that just has to fall. Koch may have helpful in dragging port out of the slums in his early days, but the club now needs a smart ruthless operator who will not tolerate and fall for moral crap that ken has mastered the ability to spew.

I agree but Koch is appointed by the AFL and, apart from two member-elected board members, has picked the rest of the board.

In short, he has life tenure if he wants it. That is the core of our problems.

I’m sure all the Port supporters want to hear more about how the ninth placed team have got it so right and set the model. Please do go on.
Did the club probably suffer from a hangover and have a poor year? Yes no argument there, but I was talking about the ridiculous turnaround from 2021 season to 2022 and ultimately having success in 2023. Even if you dislike Collingwood, surely you can see my point about the potential for a new coach to dramatically change a mindset of a list.

The board members at port adelaide have to grow a pair and finally remove Koch, that is the first domino that just has to fall. Koch may have helpful in dragging port out of the slums in his early days, but the club now needs a smart ruthless operator who will not tolerate and fall for moral crap that ken has mastered the ability to spew.
Koch appoints the board with the AFL signing off on his selections. Koch can't be dislodged by external force.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the club probably suffer from a hangover and have a poor year? Yes no argument there, but I was talking about the ridiculous turnaround from 2021 season to 2022 and ultimately having success in 2023. Even if you dislike Collingwood, surely you can see my point about the potential for a new coach to dramatically change a mindset of a list.

No you’re right, I’m just having a laugh. Long year.

Players were scared of their own shadows tonight, fumbles, miss kicks, terrible forward entries, piss poor conversion.

Nil plan B, King Charles useless for the first half.

Richo said we know Ken can coach....do we? Really? 4 prelim losses, we lose what? 9 outta our 12 qtrs of finals footy, yeah he can really coach.

We can do no worse at all with Carr, you either win a flag, or you dont

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree but Koch is appointed by the AFL and, apart from two member-elected board members, has picked the rest of the board.

In short, he has life tenure if he wants it. That is the core of our problems.
Oh wow, surely there are mechanisms in place that would allow the club to move on from Koch.

More than 2 people who get a vote on Hinkley's future were adamant on Monday night that Koch's comments were unfounded and that they would decide Ken's future at the conclusion of this season.

This game was uncompetitive and one where they went through the motions from half way through the second quarter. For a prelim, it was absolute garbage. Zero method, a game style we have seen time and time again fail against the top teams in big games, and tonight was no different.

There is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to suggest that next year under Ken would be any different to the first 12 years he's been coach in terms of the final result at the end of the season.

The man is a career loser who will never win a premiership as a senior coach. How many more "missing pieces" does the charlatan need? We have reached the point where now he needs a "missing piece" to replace Dixon, who ironically was one of the original missing pieces when he was brought into the club 9 years ago.

Don't think we'll hear anything of substance tonight but let's see how this plays out over the next few days.

Players were scared of their own shadows tonight, fumbles, miss kicks, terrible forward entries, piss poor conversion.

Nil plan B, King Charles useless for the first half.

Richo said we know Ken can coach....do we? Really? 4 prelim losses, we lose what? 9 outta our 12 qtrs of finals footy, yeah he can really coach.

We can do no worse at all with Carr, you either win a flag, or you dont

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We actually lost 11/12 quarters lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back