Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question… why all the hate? He’s consistently got you to finals and top 4 with a list that in my perspective was never a top tier list. I get that his finals record is poor but he’s still qualifying you there. Is anyone else taking you any further?

You obviously know your club better than me so genuinely curious why he cops it so much.
The answer is in your signature

Genuine question… why all the hate? He’s consistently got you to finals and top 4 with a list that in my perspective was never a top tier list. I get that his finals record is poor but he’s still qualifying you there. Is anyone else taking you any further?

You obviously know your club better than me so genuinely curious why he cops it so much.
Who the **** would know he's been failing for 12 ****ing years.

He's not going anywhere and there won't even be an acknowledgement one way or the other.
The place will put the shutters up until Feb apart form a few locowme new recruit/draft pick social media posts.
Koch will say something stupid after a few wins mid next year and paint himself into a corner where his stupid ego will then extend his contract again so he doesn't have to admit he's wrong.
The world will keep on spinning, seas will rise, the next generation will be priced out of financial security, the middle east will stay in turmoil and there is nothing any of us can do about any of it.

Why would you settle? I am pretty sure most if not all port supporters would trade years of top 4 finishes for a premiership.

Two players on our list remain from before he was coach, one of those (Wines) was shaped by him in his rookie year.

The list has been created directly in line with what he wants for his gameplan. Our recruiters have done a stellar job in identifying and acquiring excellent talent in the positions that Ken wants.

Ken has said this is the best list he's ever coached.

At some point, it's not the goddamn players.

BLOODY WELL SAID.

Mark Williams had an actual club sponsor publicly say we wouldn't win a premiership under him, and we were universally labelled as chokers and FINALLY won one? That was like 3 seasons. We've been shitting the bed under this clown for a lot longer than that, have won nothing, and you still can't question him without having your loyalty questioned. The club is responsible for this. Unfortunately our supporters have expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_2080.jpeg

FiveAA are pissweak. Timmy is pissweak. Caller from Prospect absolutely nailed the comparison between Ken and Chris Scott.

How many flags have you won in the last 12 years? Do you remember the flogging we gave you in 2014? Well we have won shit all and look at what Richmond have achieved since that game.

Even if you believed we didn't have the list (in spite of finishing in the top 4), we wouldn't know if anyone else could get us there because in spite of winning ****ING NOTHING, we haven't even tried.

We might be at the end, lets wait and see!

I mean how many more
lol jon ralph saying hinkley goes on but davies goes. Coward wont even stick around to sack hinkley.

And why is that…. He understands his time is up and probably thinks it’s better to move on… Ken ‘****ing meh’ another 800k to milk.

How piss weak is our board.

Did you not just see the **** game plan we just went with in a final? He’s a moron.

FiveAA are pissweak. Timmy is pissweak. Caller from Prospect absolutely nailed the comparison between Ken and Chris Scott.
Ginever is as bad as the rest of them, never defends the fans, let's Rowe talk shit about Port supporters then he's at the club "Port exist to win premierships" pathetic for a past player, as long as he stays relevant in his shit radio job is all he cares about now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back