Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final thought on this matter, I seriously think the port adelaide board are so scarred by the state of the club prior to ken being hired that they are really comfortable settling for ken choking in finals rather than going out and risking it on a different coach to get this club over the finals hump.

Genuine question… why all the hate? He’s consistently got you to finals and top 4 with a list that in my perspective was never a top tier list. I get that his finals record is poor but he’s still qualifying you there. Is anyone else taking you any further?

You obviously know your club better than me so genuinely curious why he cops it so much.

Genuine question… why all the hate? He’s consistently got you to finals and top 4 with a list that in my perspective was never a top tier list. I get that his finals record is poor but he’s still qualifying you there. Is anyone else taking you any further?

You obviously know your club better than me so genuinely curious why he cops it so much.
All we care about are premierships. And he consistently fails in big games.

great call, give him 20 more years I reckon

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back