Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Our high press has been exposed for a decade.

It’s literally why the Camries can be garbage but still beat us.

But no, it’s the players not trying hard enough for long enough.
That Showdown in 2016 when we had 20+ more inside 50's and lost by 50 was the real firestarter for the press being exposed with ease

Man it's going to be such a relief when he gets sacked and this whole bizarre Hinkley narrative ends.

I almost can't wait for the first time the media call for Carr to be sacked, things will feel normal again.

It’s the most absurd situation in the history of sports. A complete perfect storm: There will be no other situation where a bloke oversees this level of failure, and receives this degree of protection from a media - the three biggest mouthpieces of whom are hopelessly compromised in their commentary. **** I can’t wait for it to be over.

If you want to
Apologies if this has already been posted.

If you want to see cope, witness the Reddit thread about this video.

The same excuses, rationalisations and blame-shifting.

I'd post on the thread, but I have been banned from the AFL subreddit for being critical of Hinkley and Dixon.

Can any of youse blokes reply to the Ken-loving campaigners on the post?

It’s the most absurd situation in the history of sports. A complete perfect storm: There will be no other situation where a bloke oversees this level of failure, and receives this degree of protection from a media - the three biggest mouthpieces of whom are hopelessly compromised in their commentary. **** I can’t wait for it to be over.

Surely there's a part of you, however small, that enjoys the pure Vaudeville of this situation.

Well Kane, there's no way to definitively determine what a "Top 50" player is.

We CAN see who the Top 44 are via the squad Kane helped select: 3 for WB and 3 for Port.

And how does Ken reward them: playing them injured, on the bench or pushing them into unprovoked acts on the field.

Ken is a LOSER.

Schofield as coach confirm

I was so fixated on trying to spot Hinkley after the siren that I didn't notice which way the players left the ground.

Which way did they go?

Where do the pressers take place?

Just wanting to know if there was a fair reason for Hinkley to zip down the bunker before the siren.
There was a reason - he knew exactly what he was going to rightly cop from the supporters if he hung around. Gutless so and so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same excuses, rationalisations and blame-shifting

It’s wild. Apparently Ken Hinkley is only the coach in the league who has players who make mistakes, miss shots, or perform poorly, and thus should retain his job indefinitely, just ‘cos.

I just can't believe people are still defending this guy......like 12 years!!! No GF!!! Abysmal finals record!!! Smashed in QF by almost record amount!!! Horrible and unchanging gameplan!!!

No no, it's the players, it's the fans, it's the weather, it's the cosmic rotation of Jupiter.......my lord!

Insane, INSANE

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port at the longest odds of any of the four teams playing next weekend, despite having the highest ladder position.

Why on earth could that possibly be? :rolleyes:

Remember the Hawks game where we kicked 2 goals in the last minute, the last one off a 1000 to 1 soccer by Byrne-Jones?

The fact that that happened was the only reason we finished ahead of them on the ladder.

1725783870028.png

If the Byrne-Jones BS hadn't have come off, they end on 60 points, and so do we. But they have a higher percentage. So they finish second, us third. Since then we've lost Houston and Farrell, Butters has bruised ribs and Rozee is softer than Sorbent. We're playing like arse again, in our regular finals-mode (thanks Ken).

So the odds are probably a bit generous to us tbh. Only a miracle for Ken and some brilliance from JHF sees us win this.

Remember the Hawks game where we kicked 2 goals in the last minute, the last one off a 1000 to 1 soccer by Byrne-Jones?

The fact that that happened was the only reason we finished ahead of them on the ladder.

View attachment 2105251

If the Byrne-Jones BS hadn't have come off, they end on 60 points, and so do we. But they have a higher percentage. So they finish second, us third. Since then we've lost Houston and Farrell, Butters has bruised ribs and Rozee is softer than Sorbent. We're playing like arse again, in our regular finals-mode (thanks Ken).

So the odds are probably a bit generous to us tbh. Only a miracle for Ken and some brilliance from JHF sees us win this.

They’ve won 15 games this season, and lost three by under a kick.

Good luck to them and all, and Sam Mitchell is clearly a young phenom as coach, but holy sh¡tballs is it sickening that a club that won 4 flags under the tutelage of Alastair Clarkson, is now poised to give it another serious crack while we’ve spent the better part of a decade flailing under the delusion Ken Hinkley is a premiership coach-in-waiting and the resultant ‘stability’ will see us through.

Unbelievable.

If you want to

If you want to see cope, witness the Reddit thread about this video.

The same excuses, rationalisations and blame-shifting.

I'd post on the thread, but I have been banned from the AFL subreddit for being critical of Hinkley and Dixon.

Can any of youse blokes reply to the Ken-loving campaigners on the post?
The downvoting I get when I criticise Hinkley on reddit is insane 😂

Then again it’s reddit - weiner galore

Go Heff! I used to sit with Heff back when i had a membership. Had no idea he's gone on to become a twitter celeb lol.

I held his infant son and now pay for the privilege of listening to his podcast.

Life comes at you fast! 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back