Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Like clockwork, Kens jobs on the line, the defensive red herrings begin to get thrown up in the media.

I mean we are in year 12! There's no excuses left, it's all getting that absurd that he could still be here in year 20 and the same lines will be flung out.

It's always framed as what's best for Ken, what Ken deserves, never what's best for PA, what's best for the 70k members. Tells you all you need to know. If only the football dept could see past him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Absolutely imagine the inspiration …

Now Jason I’m putting youse on the bench for 10 minutes in the first because finals are scary and someone has to lose!

After getting belted for the last three finals in a row I’ve decided not to change a thing and rest my best player when I need a statement

Youse is probably gunna be playing on old man Danger he’s a great bloke, did I tell youse I shared a good old laugh with him not that long ago down at the cattery!

So be at your best because it will take everything you’ve got just to compete

I mean **** me dead is it any wonder we fold at the knees

No wonder Broges and if it’s true Jack walked out at 3/4 time on this lifetime loser
Reporter: David - are you aware that Dean Brogan and John Cahill left Thursday night's game early?

Koch: Yes I did hear about that - those two gentlemen certainly have a lot to learn about the Port Adelaide Football Club!!!

Last week Robbo had Port Adelaide with the most at stake in the first week of the finals. They lose by 14 goals and all of a sudden that is no major issue, doesn’t matter. If we lose next week Ken deserves to roll on…. After 12 years…. No GF appearance…2 finals wins in 10 years, and losing 5 consecutive finals with the last 4 by an average of 10 goals. What other club would allow this to possibly continue on and actually be encouraged by the same media cretins who have actively tried to sack other Coaches in the infancy of their coaching careers?

Wow Caro. The list wasn't good enough to win 16 minor round games either?
Ah semantics where she is concerned.

C Wilson
Fall Season Halloween GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did we do to deserve this as a supporter base? What football God did we anger so much to have our club dragged through such crap like this?

I'm gobsmacked at the extent the media will go in to save our coaches job in the face of repeated failure and underachievement.

I can't make sense of it cognitively as a person, it's inexplicable in all life's expectations and experiences in my time on this earth in the way professional sports is meant to work.

A home QF as raging favourites against an underdone Geelong team and we lose by 84 points.

Every synapse of common sense tells me this can't always come down to the playing group. There's just too many counterarguments that it's not the case.

So his job will come down to 1 game. Not 12 years of results.

old danny glover GIF

According to Kane, Port players need to sacrifice their health and safety to save Poor Kenny's job.

And LOL at Kane noting the "medical report".

Didn't that quack Port doctor say Rozee was fit for the showdown and Alier Alier had a "migraine" after his concussion?

Kane Cornes is a snivelling campaigner!

According to Kane, Port players need to sacrifice their health and safety to save Poor Kenny's job.

Didn't that quack Port doctor say Rozee was fit for the showdown and Alier Alier had a "migraine" after his concussion?

coming from the person who walked out on his teammates and club mid season after he reached 300 games. Just don’t listen to this weasel, absolute waste of time

On a more interesting note, Kano is clearly getting botox and also looks to have hair plugs to disguise that receding hairline.

The list is not good enough
- C.Wilson
Footy Classified

Water is wet

They literally beat top of the table minor premiers and flag favourites Sydney by 112 points just over a month ago.

Anyone who is trying to tell you that the problem is the list, is taking you for a fool.

They literally beat top of the table minor premiers and flag favourites Sydney by 112 points just over a month ago.

Anyone who is trying to tell you that the problem is the list, is taking you for a fool.

The protection racket for Ken is laughable; Ken can shit in the media's mouth, and they would say it’s chocolate mousse; as I said before in a different post, it's like they protect Ken like if he were the leader in a cult.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back