Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Kane, Port players need to sacrifice their health and safety to save Poor Kenny's job.

And LOL at Kane noting the "medical report".

Didn't that quack Port doctor say Rozee was fit for the showdown and Alier Alier had a "migraine" after his concussion?

What a weasel you are Kane.

You conveniently leave out that you thought Zak needed to toughen up, lots of players playing sore, that he wanted to be subbed off, and that we know know it was sore ribs so he couldn’t have done more damage.

But you didn’t know on the night, did you? You are implying that he did, you are implying that you did. After the Petracca debacle, what can you possibly know better than the player and the club? You can weasel all the words you want, but we know what you meant. It’s what you do.

What I won’t imply, but state, is that you are an Vidmar-quality rolled-gold pissant for questioning a player who have demonstrated over and over to be as hard as anyone in the league. Throw any player under the bus to protect the coaches, including your brother (no conflict there, is there.?) Disgraceful.

Water isn't wet
Wetness is the description of a liquid coming into contact with a solid
Water itself is not wet
If one body of water touches other body of water, does it become wet? Or is it already wet? Or can’t it become wet because it is a liquid?

If one body of water touches other body of water, does it become wet? Or is it already wet? Or can’t it become wet because it is a liquid?

1725881751358.png

What a weasel you are Kane.

You conveniently leave out that you thought Zak needed to toughen up, lots of players playing sore, that he wanted to be subbed off, and that we know know it was sore ribs so he couldn’t have done more damage.

But you didn’t know on the night, did you? You are implying that he did, you are implying that you did. After the Petracca debacle, what can you possibly know better than the player and the club? You can weasel all the words you want, but we know what you meant. It’s what you do.

What I won’t imply, but state, is that you are an Vidmar-quality rolled-gold pissant for questioning a player who have demonstrated over and over to be as hard as anyone in the league. Throw any player under the bus to protect the coaches, including your brother (no conflict there, is there.?) Disgraceful.
Not Rozee, though.

Kane claimed that Rozee was a Top 25 player THIS YEAR and has had to stand by that ridiculous suggestion, as Ken and Rozee are linked at the hips.

This is all in spite of the Thursday game in which he was MIA and has perhaps laid the claim as a Bottom 4 captain currently playing.

IMG_8371.jpeg

Look At Me Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Shocked No Way GIF by Welcome to Wrexham

God Friended Me GIF by CBS

200-post club

I'm hoping the light at the end of the tunnel is Hinkley getting sacked... Not another train coming.

Unfortunately, I believe these aren’t mutually exclusive. 😬

In that segment, David King even cheekily admitted he feels he "got into trouble", alluding to Gerard maybe being upset.
I was a bonehead Thursday night and went up to the Fox Footy post game panel and yelled out “you know what to do Kingy”

He shot back the slyest most cheeky grin before quickly looking back down at his notes. He’ll make sure to sink the boot into Ken. Seems to be the only media personality unafraid to have a jab.

Last edited:
As a Saints supporter with ties to Port Adelaide.

Preface this by saying I understand this will never be accepted by Ken Hinkley but is it better for himself or the board to simply make the decision now on his future?

Why not come out and say regardless of result he will not be there in 2025.

That takes the pressure off the result and the ‘hoodoo’ and it then it can become a positive story of what can the group do -if they love him so much to send him off in style and with a premiership.

Theres plenty of cases of this happening post announcement like Clarkson, Dimma etc when players know its their last game the mindset shifts.

Also if whats reported is true regarding the result dictating his future, surely thats not the case? If you can’t make the decision based on 10 years+ and 25 weeks of football what more information will you get from an additional game?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Water isn't wet
Wetness is the description of a liquid coming into contact with a solid
Water itself is not wet

You are technically right, but there’s no wetness without liquid. Thus, in the sentence “water is wet”, “wet” should be understood as a noun; not, an adjective.

🙂

1725883771774.jpeg

Seriously though.

How did he manage to serve up a gilded turd even worse than the 2021 Prelim?

Lol.
Percentage-wise, it wasn’t worse. Footy works with %, not point differential, so there’s that.

However, the difference is negligible. The games are equivalent. So, the difference in percentage becomes irrelevant. What matters here is that Hinkley’s managed to have his team humiliated in a home final twice in 4 years.

This year’s PF loss is indeed worse, but due being the second time it happened.

Once again, the media has shifted the conversation to focus on saving Ken's job. Now that is the centre of the discussion and not the fact that we just got blown out in a home final as favourites ... again!

The focus of the conversation should always be, can we see the head coach winning a premiership with the list that he has built and has been given every single player he has asked for by the board. If the answer is no he will never win a flag (which it obviously is) then get rid of him ASAP.

The Port Adelaide Football Club does not exist to keep Ken Hinkley as coach. It exists to win premierships.

I think as a product, the AFL is arguably at an all time low, the media sit in this ivory tower potshotting fans all day long, setting narratives as they see fit and doing the AFLs bidding, the game is a mess with the concussion/penalty situation, umpires struggle week in week out.

One of the things that angers me most is Kochs faux ignorance to the Crows 2028 member control situation and our request year after year to replicate that in our own constitution. It's the first major brick in reforming our club to what most of us expect of it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Faux ignorance is spot on. Even they can't be that incompetent. Same shit will happen next AGM except they will cop a hammering next time from members.

A little part of me is gonna be sad when this over this week. We have had alot of fun along the way at Hinkleys expense. The dark humour and memes will be sorely missed but i'm sure we will find something else.

I was a bonehead Thursday night and went up to the Fox Footy post game panel and yelled out “you know what to do Kingy”

He shot back the slyest most cheeky grin before quickly looking back down at his notes. He’ll make sure to sink the boot into Ken. Seems to be the only media personality unafraid to have a jab.

Kingy this morning ...

"But if you've got two weeks of planning and you leave match committee with Horne-Francis on the bench, that's just wrong. Someone has to say hey guys whoa whoa whoa, we're doing the wrong thing here. Hey Ken, we're doing the wrong thing here. If they do that this weekend, leave your swipe pass, leave your car keys, leave your club credit card on the desk and close the door on the way out."

Once again, the media has shifted the conversation to focus on saving Ken's job. Now that is the centre of the discussion and not the fact that we just got blown out in a home final as favourites ... again!

The focus of the conversation should always be, can we see the head coach winning a premiership with the list that he has built and has been given every single player he has asked for by the board. If the answer is no he will never win a flag (which it obviously is) then get rid of him ASAP.

The Port Adelaide Football Club does not exist to keep Ken Hinkley as coach. It exists to win premierships.

The Victorian media believe that Port Adelaide exists to make the Victorian Football League a "national" competition, whilst keeping Hinkley employed ensures the Club will not be a premiership threat to take away from the mighty Victorian stranglehold of the league in its heartland.

A little part of me is gonna be sad when this over this week. We have had alot of fun along the way at Hinkleys expense. The dark humour and memes will be sorely missed but i'm sure we will find something else.

I for one, will still be calling for Hinkley to be sacked no matter where he lands.

This is my way of life now. Any new coach who falters will automatically be Hinkley and I will call for an immediate sacking.

Sack Hinkley.

I now don’t want Josh Carr coz Hinkley endorsed him.

Kingy this morning ...

"But if you've got two weeks of planning and you leave match committee with Horne-Francis on the bench, that's just wrong. Someone has to say hey guys whoa whoa whoa, we're doing the wrong thing here. Hey Ken, we're doing the wrong thing here. If they do that this weekend, leave your swipe pass, leave your car keys, leave your club credit card on the desk and close the door on the way out."

I think JHF on the bench is far from the worst sin we’ve committed on Thursday. Even if it was wrong, in midway Q2, we were pretty much on the game. We’ve made it irrelevant.

Then, even though they’d gotten some momentum, we kicked the last goal before HT. The difference went down to 20pts before the main break. It’s still 3.2, considerable, but not insurmountable with 2 quarters to play.

We should have gone to the lockers thinking that we had them at striking distance. Why did we not? That’s the actual question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back