Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Kornes and his continual cheap stats where he would run past a player and demand the ball, which he then regularly followed up by either immediately running into trouble, or his specialty of the high up and under kick down the line to no-one in particular have always put a huge question mark over at least 2 of his b&f wins for me.
Ah yes who can forget the running behind the player for the cheap handball (particularly in the defensive area) then the high kick. Was a thing of beauty

To be fair, as much as I think Ken needs to be moved on. Probing and smashing him with questions on getting sacked the week of a SF is just pointless stupid shit.

Probe on the game plan, probe on the historical stats, etc, but there's nothing to gain from trying to get him to say "I expect to be sacked". He's never going to say that.
"See youse next week".

Very disrespectful. I'm sure Kane Cornes is leading with his pitchfork as he did with Ginnivan.

I reckon we'll be hard at it for 15-30 minutes and then get outplayed, outclassed and ultimately outworked, beginning just before QT or partway into the second quarter. This will go the way of the two finals last year. 30-50 point loss after a 1-2 goal margin for the first quarter or so. Can't see it happening any other way. We're probably already emotionally drained and stressed, and our players even if 100% fit and healthy, won't be able to sustain what's needed to even compete for four quarters.

Amazing that it's mostly stressed in the head.

I'll put money on it at some point after Hinkley goes he pots the supporters and the pressure.

Amazing that it's mostly stressed in the head.

I'll put money on it at some point after Hinkley goes he pots the supporters and the pressure.
Absolutely without a doubt he will. On the flip side when you’re earning the type of money he would have earned over his time here you have to expect that supporters demand success.

With so many people out there struggling financially and I’m sure spending money they can’t really afford to watch us week in week out, that would make people even more annoyed when you start potting supporters.

I think tommorow will be a close game you guys will bounce back and the Hawks although they have been very good since mid season had a good draw as well in that time they played rich, nth, crows twice each and west coast that's half their wins against sides in the bottom 4. Game will go either way, but certainly doesn't look like ken will walk if you lose you will need to get the knife out.
If he wins tommorow the emotion will be so great it will be like sydney in 2005 when they won their semi and you might just go on and win the flag and ken stays. Good luck
If Stinkley wins the flag, that's fine but we just know he won't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, that is a very good point about Ken Haters switching off and not going to games. I simply do not like Hinkley's indirect game plan. I got sick of seeing the ball kicked from one side of the ground to another. Five of or six possessions to go from full back to the wing followed by a bomb into the forward line is hard to take. It is the same on TV of course but at least I am not paying admission and contributing to Ken's salary and I can always change channel.

Yes there is probably a high proportion of Hinkley supporters at the game.
Primus switch :crossmark:

Hinkley switch ✅

Throwing the playing group under the bus yet again

Work hardery for longery !

View attachment 2108418

"You've just got to be ready to go right from the very start"

What insight from a guy whose been in the game a long time, surely last weekend was just a blip and he's always got the players in the right frame of mind to turn up to a game switched on...

I mean, really, it isn't like not turning up to big games has been a constant part of life for 12 years or anything...

The sacking can't come soon enough

How bizarre was it listening to a coach who knows he won't be at the club next year telling everyone he will be and following it up by telling everyone that Houston will also be at the club next year when he also knows that Houston won't be.

We are a comical club. Just end this charade of a finals series and cut the cord on this whole era.
This is what we said last year. Til it turned out that he actually would still be at the club.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Throwing the playing group under the bus yet again

Work hardery for longery !

View attachment 2108418

It's a shame we didn't learn this the previous 20 times over 12 years.

I wonder why?

"I wouldn't change a thing"

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back